Why don't you trust them??

''A-Are you really... going to think about it...?'' Mugman asked nervosely. ''Maybe.... But right now we have something else to think about!'' Y/N said as he planced the card in his bag.

''We sould get going. We need to get as mush sunlight as we can.'' Felix said. the other noded as they started walking. As they walked the group started talking. ''What happened back there?'' Bendy asked as he looked up at Cuphead. ''O-Oh... nothing..'' Cuphead replayed nervosly as he looked at the ground.

''It didn't seem like 'nothing' to me..'' Boris said as he looked up from the map. ''Guy's.. we're a team. And as a team we need to trust each other. Cuphead and Mugs have already told us what they want and feel comfterble telling us. We don't need to push it'' M/N said as he looked at the group. ''M/N is right, if we need to trust each other.'' Felix agreed as the group continued to walk.

As they walked the group started to have confesashions between themselfs. ''How did you get so good with Cards?!'' Mugman asked M/N. M/N smirked and said ''It's just the flick of the hand'' Before flipping a crad from the deck and over to his other hand. Mugs eyes went wider with star's. ''You have to teach me that!'' Mugs said happyliy. ''We can start when we're on break if you want?'' M/N said with a smile. Mugman gasped while M/N gave a happy chuckle.

''So... How did you survive a fire-tiger attack...?'' Cuphead asked, after hearing the story from Bendy while they where still lost in caves. He needed to know for himself. ''Well you see..'' Felix said as he started to explain everything. All while Cuphead gave impressed awes, wows or comments.

Bendy and Boris was.. a diffrent conversashion.. ''Bendy... what's wrong?'' Boris said as he looked over to his brother. ''I just... I... I don't know...'' Bendy sighed as he rubed his arms. ''Is it about what happened in the cafe?'' Boris asked as he gave Bendy a worried look ''We have been over this...''.

Bendy sighed ''I know.. it's just.. how am I suppose to trust them when I know what they can do? They could backstab us and no one seems to care!'' Bendy yelled but the others where to far away for anyone to clearly hear what was being said. ''Bendy...'' Boris sighed. ''If it bothers you so much, maybe we can talk about this after we set up camp for the night. When everyone is there to listen.'' Boris said. Bendy sighed but he gave a nod, it was best when they where all there.

So there they sat. The sun was about to go down but there was still a little bit of sonlight left. M/N was showing Mugman some card tricks. Both of them happy in diffrent ways. Cuphead was helping helping Boris cook. While Felix was writeing on a notebook while looking over the others. Bendy sat and looked arounf the group.

They had come so far. And he didn't want to mess it up because of some stupid fear. He sigh, it was only one way to settle this. ''Guys.... we need to talk....'' Bendy sighed. Everyone stoped what they where doing and looked at the small demon. ''What is it Bendy?'' Felix asked as he put away his work. Giveing him his full attansion.

''I... I know we have went ture alot.... but...'' Bendy stoped. He didn't know how to go about this. ''Bendy.... what ever it is.... it's going to be okay.. alright?'' M/N said as he gave the demon a kind smile. Bendy sigh, it was either to tell now or let it build up.

''I just don't understand... We are you guys trusting them so easily?!'' Bendy said with a look of frusterasion. The others, exsept Boris, looked at him confused. ''Bendy... what are you-'' ''You guys are killing machines! How come no one else is seeing this?!'' Bendy cut of Mugs as he yelled at the group.

Bendy panted as he cruled, avoiding everyone's eyes. The group looked at each other with a worried expresion. It was silent for a while before Bendy spoke up again.

'' I just don't understand..... I'ven after everything..'' Bendy mumbled as ink started to rule down his forhead. Everyone looked at each other before M/N stood up. He placed that cards down and walked over to the ink dripping demon. M/N sat down beside him and rapt his wing around Bendy. Makinging Bendy cuddle him in a way.

''It has been a few stressful days, haven't it..'' M/n said as he started to wipe away the ink. ''We haven't had time to ait down and talk...'' M/N said. Felix gave M/N a rage that he dunkt in his water. ''Thanks feel..'' M/N said as he started to clean the ink off.

''We get that you don't trust us Bendy... I don't even know if we trust ourself's..'' Mugs said as he rubed the back of his head. ''There is always something we want to leave behind. But sometimes we can't...'' Felix said as he rubbed Bendy's back after he calmed down. 

''How about we take it easy for a few days? We stay here and take a break. We have been traviling non stop so.'' M/N sujugded. ''But what about the peces?'' Bendy asked. ''They are importened, But right now we need a break. We don't wanna over stress outselfs.'' Felix said as M/N started to pushed Bendy to lay on a sleeping bag. 

''You'r going to be fine Bendy..'' Boris said as he looked around at the others. Everyone giveing a nod. ''We can talk about this in the morning when everyone is rested and have a clear mind.'' Cuphead said. ''Alright! Off to bed. We don't want you geting an ink attack now do we?'' M/N smiled as he said that. Bendy noded as he closed his eyes. Cuphead placed a blanket over him.

The rest quietly talked amongs themself as to not wake the demon. Soon after the rest of the gang followed and went to bed.

''Do you think Bendy's right....'' Mugman mumbled as they sat outside the tents. ''Maybe...'' Cuphead said as he looked down at his hands. The brothers sat in silence. They only looked up when they started to hear footsteps. ''Hey guys...'' M/N said, giveing them a little wave. He sat down betwen the two brothers. ''It's a beautifull night for stargaizing...'' M/N said as he looked up at the night star. ''I guess...'' Cuphead mumbled.

Out of no where M/N wraped his wings around the two. 

''It's gonna be alright..''