Comfurt a friend

When M/N returned to his room. He was meet with a drunk Bendy and a tired Boris. ''What happend here?'' M/N asked as he sat beside Boris. ''Bendy went to a bar and came back like this...'' Boris mumbles face half in his pilow. M/N peted Borises head while leaning back a little. ''Well how about we do this'' M/N said pointing a finger in front of him. Boris looked of to see what M/N was planing. ''How about you go out, get a snack, fresh air, just take your time. And I'll look after Bendy.'' M/N said as he smiled down at the wolf. ''Fiiiiiinnnee....'' Boris said as he gat up. He walked out the door with a tired 'good luck', before closeing it.

M/N giggled a little befor going over to Bendy. ''Hey bend...'' M/N said calmly befor ha sat down. ''Oooohh.. h-hey m/N'' Bendy blurded out as he layed there, looking at the roof. ''Had to much to drink?'' M/N asked like the drunk demon didn't drink. ''Mmmaybeee.. plus I gat d-dumpt on.'' Bendy said. ''I'm never gonna f-find loove..'' Bendy said while covering his eyes. ''You just havn't found the right one yet.'' M/N asured while peting bendys head.

They sat there in silenc befor for a small sob was heared. M/N turned to Bendy, removeing his arms to M/N could see his eyes. Bendy's eyes where filde with tears. ''D-do.... do you think I-I'm g-gonna die..?'' Bendy sobed out. M/N looked at him in shock.

''Ace!''

''It's okay.... I'm here..''

M/N shock his head before turning back to Bendy. ''No...'' M/N said simply. Bendy looked at M/N with teary eyes. M/N stood up before picking Bendy up, holding him like a child. ''You wount die... Because I'm here to protect you...'' M/N said calmly as Bendy cryed into his shirt. M/N layed back down on one of the beds. He held around Bendy as the demon cryed. ''I-I don't w-w-ant to leave B-Boris!'' Bendy yelled, but it was muffled.

This wasn't the first time this have happened. When ever Bendy gat drunk, he would show his feelings and fear about his illness. Boris didn't know about this, and M/N wanted to keep it that way.

''You wount.... your strong.. you just have to keep fighting..'' M/N said as he rubbed the demons back. ''B-But w-what if I can't f-fight it anymore?!... What if I'm to weak to fight....'' Bendy Sobed as tears rolled down his eyes.

''If the illness get so bad that you feel like you can't fight it anymore... Then I guess I'll just fight for you.... Until your abol to continue the fight...'' M/N said as he looked up at the sealing. Bendy tightend his grip on M/N's shirt, Tears streaming down.

''So many times out there, I watched a happy paer. Of lovers walking in the.. night~..'' M/N started to sing try to and calm Bendy down. ''They had this sort of glow around them... It almost looked like heaven's light..'' M/N Sang as he petted the demon. ''I knew I'd never know, that stange and loveing glow. Though I may wish with all my might..'' M/N looked down as tears began build up. ''No soul as weakest as my soul...Was ever meant for heaven's light..'' M/N dryed the fallen tear and smiled. ''But suddently a brother smiled at me. And brushed my cheek with the brightest smile.'' M/N dryed one of Bendy's tears. ''I dare to dream that he, once cared for me.'' M/N brused some hair out of Bendys face. ''And as the moon begins to rise~..'' M/N sings as he looks outside into the sky. ''Thouhs cold dark memoris seems to bright~'' He turns back to Bendy, who have fallen asleep, and held him close. ''I think this might be heaven's light~''

They both fell asleep unaver that the door to the balcony was open. A shadow listening to them both with glowing green eyes. Befor walking away with single tear and a sad smile.

''You have grown star...''

(www.youtube.come/watch?v=yi53cNB9zKM -the song)