A form seen before... but were?

The group was sitting about the camp fire. It had already dark and the stars were out. The tents where curcoled around the fire. They where laughting and jokeing until Cuphead disaided it was time to ask the question everyone where wondering.

What was that form?

''I know we are all haveing fun and all. But we also need to talk about Bendy's new from..'' Cuphead said. Everyone noded while Bendy just looked confused. ''I still don't know what you guys are talking about.. What 'new form'?'' Bendy said while looking at the others confused. Felix sighed. ''When we where in thos caves, you changed. You became this, tall, terrofing verson of your self..'' Felix tryed to expline. But wasn't sure how. 

''I-it was really scary...'' Boris mumbled as he rubed his arms. ''But I don't remember any of it...'' Bendy mumbled. ''It is unlike anything I have seen before...'' Felix said. Everyone stated to discause what that form may be. Until Mugman notice M/N being afully quiet. ''M/N... is everything alright....?'' Mugman asked. This made the angel jump a bit. ''Oh.. y-yeah.. Just thinking'' M/N said

The group started to discause theroy on what the form may be. Or where it suddenly came from. Felix hadn't seen anything like it before. So they didn't have much to go off of. M/N just kept thinking. It seemed so familiar, like he had seen it before. Until-

''ACE!''

''ACE STOP IT!... your hurting me...''

''I have.... seen that before...'' M/N mumbled. Everyone looked over to him with a confused look. ''I'ts hard to explain... I feel like I know the answer.. But I can't pin point it..'' M/N explaind with one hand in his hair. He had a look of confuseion and distress. Like he was supposs to know what happened to Bendy. ''Hey, don't stress it. We'll figer it out. We'll look around and see what we can find about this... form.'' Felix said as everyone gave a nod in agreement. ''Yeah, not everyone has all the answers!'' Boris explained as he gave the group a smile.

''Yeah I mean, it's nothing we can't figer out. '' Bendy said with a smirk. ''Plus, if it's something super bad and dangarus. We'll send in this 'cuphead' first.'' Bendy said as he gave the red cup a playful smirk. Cuphead responded with a misschifes glie. ''Ha ha, very funny.'' Cuphead said in a mucking tone. This made the hole group giggle and laugh.

''Hey guys! I found something!'' Bendy yelled and waved them over. It had been a few days since their talk at the camp. They had tried to figer out what the form ment. Yet havn't found anything, until now. Everyone gathered around the table where a book laid open. ''Demon deffence.. This form rare. Even amoungs other demons. This for mustly shows then the demon is at their weakest....'' Felix read the book out loude.

''This may be what we're looking for..'' Cuphead said as he skimmed true the padges of the smal book. ''It says it can be controled better over time.'' Mugman said as he pointed to where in was showing. ''But how is Bendy going to learn how to controle it. If we don't even know activate it and Bendy dosn't even remember what happends while in the form...'' M/N pointed out while the rest started to think of something else.

Cuphead groaned ''We'll figer it out. Let's just focuse on the quest at hand..'' Cuphead mumbled. Everyone noded in agreement before makeing their way out of the book store. 

As they walked M/N started to think. 'I swear I have seen that form before... Or maybe it was something that looked like it? Maybe I'm just over thinking things...' M/N though. He hadn't notice that he started to lack behind the group until-

''Hey M/N! come on! We havn't got all day!'' Mugs called out as he waved to make sure M/N saw them. M/N let out a heartly chuckle. He jumped and with a few wing flaps, caugth up with the group. ''So were are we going now?'' M/N asked.  ''I say lunch. We have been traviling for hours and I am hungry'' Cuphead said as Jackpot mewed in agreement. Felix chuckled ''Alright''.

''Any plans for how where we go next?'' Mugman asked as the map layed out. Blank for three, normal for the others. ''We have a few more pieces we need to find. After that we just need to find the machine..'' M/N said as he looked at the blurry map. They already had the gear, a wrench from Boris's toolbox and a music dick from before the cup brothers started to try and kill them. ''I understand a gear and wrench. But why a music dic?'' Cuphead asked as he held the dic. Twisting it to see it from all angles.

''Honestly, I have no idea. '' M/N said. ''Maybe to make them harder to find?'' Felix asked in an unsure tone. ''Yeah, not like just droping parts into a bucket and saying 'find this scrue'. Would be any easier'' Cuphead joked. Wich made the rest of them giggle. ''We are three pieces and we need....'' Boris said as he tryed to remember. ''We need three more. Then it's just to find the machine.'' Bendy said. ''That may be the hardest....'' Bendy mumbled in a worried tone. 

''The map as been more cleaer towards this dierecsion..'' Boris said as he pointed on the map. ''It seems like the next piece is somewhere in this city'' Brois said as he pointed to the clearest place on the map.

''Do you think I could be a good roler? Like dad?'' 

''I think you would be great.... But is that really what you want?''

''.... I don't know... I want to go out and explore.. maybe make some friends... or fight a dragon! Like in our story book!''

''hehe! Arn't you to old to believe in does storys?'' He 

''Well unlike some people, I have creativite'' he huffed.

After some silence, the two bursted out laughing.

''So i'ts set'' Felix said as he looked over at the group. Everyone noded, knowing where they needed to go next. Felix took a deep breath before looking back down at the map.

Glowing eyes looked down at the two children. Dice stood protectingly infront of M/N. ''What's happeneing to him...'' M/N stuttered. Shaking as he held onto Dice's jacket. ''I don't know M/N....'' Dice whispered, keeping his eyes on the creature.

''Ace....?''

.....

....

...

..

.

''We're going to Inkwell city..'' Felix said.