Broken

When M/N gauth up to the brothers he saw Mickey huging Boris. ''Sooo.. what did I miss?'' M/N asked as he walked up to Bendy. ''Not much really, but I'm not so happy with the mouse.'' Bendy said with an annoyed look on his face.

''Hey! How about I invite ya guys for lunch!'' Mickey said in a happy tone. ''I'm not so sure..'' Bendy started but gat cut of by M/N. ''We woude love too!'' M/N said while smileing. Boris had a really happy face and Bendy only looked more annoyed. ''Great! Just follow me, I know I really good place!'' Mickey said while leading the way. Mickey's gang was in the front, with boris behind them and M/N and Bendy in the back.

''Why did you say yes? Aren't we in a hurry?'' Bendy asked as he looked up at the smileing angel. ''I guess we are... but we have to remember that we have to have some fun too. I mean look at Boris, woude you really take this from him?'' M/N asked as he smile down at the demon. ''I guess not...'' Bendy mumbled as he looked down a little. ''Hey how about this. Later in the quest, if there are anything you wanna do or anything you want. I'll let you do it'' M/N said as he looked at Bendy with a happy grin. ''Really?'' Bendy asked with a smirky grin. ''Well nothing to extrim, I wound let you jump of a cliff or something.'' M/N said with a little grin. Bendy started laughing and soon M/N joined in.

After that they walked into the place mickey had showed them. And the first thing they saw was Oawald Huging a cat. ''Oh my..'' M/N said as he walked in and saw what happened. Mickey walked out with Oswald saying he was tired. ''Oh my god! Thats Feilx the cat! I love his books!'' Bendy said with a happy and goffy smile. ''Then go talk to him'' M/N said as he pushed Bendy forwards.

''But what about you?'' Bendy asked as he looked up at the angel. ''Trust me Bendy, I have all the time to talk to someone. Now go meet you idol.'' M/N said as he pushed Bendy over. 'After all I talked to him befor' M/N tough as he watched Bendy greet the cat.

M/N stood and watched the two for a bit befor the door burst open. Cuphead came runing in with and insane look on his face. Bendy and Boris ran outside with Cuphead and M/N not far behind. 

''There's no need to hide you guuuuys...'' Cuphead said in and insane tone. ''I just wanna fucking kill ya thats all! And im gonna enjoy it too..'' Cuphead said. At this point M/N had cauth up and was hideing behind a wall. Cuphead said something that he coude't hear. 

He looked around as he spoted Bendy and Boris around a cornor. Bendy seemed to be on edge and Boris seem to be crying his eyes out. ''YAY TEAM WORK! HAHAHAHA!'' Cuphead yelled out as tears ran down his cheeks. M/N looked over to Cuphead to see him with his finger gun too his head. M/N paniced for a sec befor he saw Bendy run over to stop him. M/N slowly started to walk over to them, his eyes glimsing with tears.

''Is everything alright?'' M/N asked as he walked over to them. ''Yeah he only fell asleep..'' Bendy said in a sad and worried tone. ''We wount always be there for him, and it's true he might try to kill himself again...'' Bendy said tho it seemed he was mostly talking to himself. 

''I'm sorry but.. theres no hope for him..'' Bendy said as he looked over to his brother. Boris had a shocked look on his face. M/N on the other hand had a sad look as tears started to swel up in his eyes. ''And sure he might seem harmless right now. But who knows when he'll snap at us again!'' Bendy yelled, and he had a point they coude't know if that woude happen.

Boris stood there with a shocked yet sad look. He looked as the ground with tears in his eyes befor feeling a hand on his soulder. ''Hey... there is a hospital not far from here.. why dont we take him there? That way his safe and they'll know what to do..'' M/N said as he rubbed the young wolf's back to comfort him.

So here they are. They had gotten a nurse to help them and M/N explaned what happened, his eyes still a little teary. He had taken a bit of Cuphead's soul mostly to make sure this woude't happen again. And as they walked out of the hospital M/N started to get a small memorie.

-*Small flackpack*-

''Come on! you always win!'' M/N said but he was young and diden't have his wings or halo. ''You gat to know your game brother.'' another child said with a cocky grin. They laughed after that and played another game with the cards. M/N became silent and the other took notice of this. 

''Whats wrong shooting star?'' the boy asked a little worried. ''Can you promis me something?'' Young M/N asked. ''What is it?'' the boy asked. ''that you wont leave me..?'' M/N said shyly as the other bot gat up. ''Dont worry... I'm never far behind..'' the boy said as he huged M/N. 

''Thank you Ace..''

''No problem star..''

-*end of flackpack*-

''M/N are you comeing?!'' 

''Comeing Boris!!'' M/N said as he ran over as he wiped away his tears.