Into the City

The gang walked the busy streets of Inkwell city. One of the most dangerus and well known places you can find. Everyone have heared of it at list once. The city, and the surraunding aria around, is mostly known for objecks to come to life. Seemingly at random.

''So what's the plan..?'' Boris asked as he looked around while they walked. ''The first thing we sould do is find a place to stay at. We don't know how long we may be here for, before we Find the piece.'' Felix said. The gang walked around to try and find a hotel. Bendy was siting on top of M/N's soulder's for two reasons. One, because he had an ink attack not long before they went into the city. And two, to not lose him in the croved.

What can we say, his small.

''Over there!'' Bendy called out as he pointed to a hotel. ''Good eye Bendy!'' Mugman said with a smile. ''Not bad shorty'' Cuphead smirked at the demon. ''your gonna regreet that..!'' Bendy said as he struggled to tackle the cup. ''Bendy! stop.! Your gonna make me fall!'' M/N laughed as he tryed to stay up. ''Let's just go over'' Boris sighed as Felix petted him on the soulder.

When they got to the hotel, they order three rooms. They disaided it was best if they split up in partners. So there was Mugman and Cuphead, Bendy and Boris and lastly M/N and Felix. They rooms where on the same floor but not right next to each other. 

Right now they were in Bendy and Boris's room. ''Do we have any idea where the piece could be..?'' Cuphead asked as he leaned forward, albows on knees. ''This city is so big. It could be ANYWHERE...'' Mugman said nervously. ''We have to look for, just, anything. We know it's in the city but we don't know where. will just have to trust our instings on this one...'' Felix said as he rubed his cheen. ''Can't the map lead us to it? It did it before with the gear..'' Mugman asked.

''It's not that easy...'' Bendy mumbled. ''The map as a mind of it's own. There is no way to know what will happen..'' M/N said as looked at the map. Trying to figer out where it could be. ''Come on, Let's just go out and find something to eat. Maybe it will help clear our minds...'' Felix said as the others noded in agreement. 

After a bit of walking around the gang had found a good place to eat. Right now they where just siting, talking and waiting for their food. Out of no where, two familiar face's walked up. '' Well if it isn't the goodie card trickster!'' Chip said as he walked over. ''Well, hello again'' M/N responded as he gave a smile to the cowboy. 

''Seem's fate let us meet again.'' Chip said, making M/N chuckle. ''So, how you though about my offer?'' Chip asked as he leaned on the table. ''Oh! sorry, I forgot. We have been very busy and havn't had the time to sit and relacks.'' M/N said nervously. ''Nah mate, no worry.'' Chip said before takeing his hand into his pucket. He took out a flier and showed it to them. ''You sould come by the casino tonight,ya all sould. Boss is having a party or something. Free drinks and all, just need to dress classy.'' Chip said before pointing at himself.

''I could show you around if ya want''Chip said with a wink. M/N though for a second. He had this wired feeling in his gut for some reason. After a short thinker he looked up at the cowboy. ''Alright, we're comeing'' M/N said as he gave a confident smile. ''Alright! I'll be on the look out'' Chip said before walking off. 

''Why did you do that!?'' Cuphead asked in panic when they where far enough away. ''It could be a good idea, we still need to find the piece. So why not take the chances we can get...'' M/N said nervously. ''Calm down Cup's... M/N knows what he's doing..'' Bendy said calmly. Cuphead slowly sat back down and gave a little nod. Not long after, their food came.

''I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!''

The groups had seperated back to their rooms when they got back to the hotel. Felix and M/N was in their room, preparing for the night. '' Why did I do that?! I know Cup's and Mug's don't like being around that place! Just! why...'' M/N said. Hands in his hair, pulling at it as he tryed to figer out what he had said earlier. 

Felix stood by the bathroom door with a worried expresson. After he while, he walked over to the bed were M/n was sitting. ''Hey.. It's going to be alright. You did what you though was right.'' Felix said as he sat down. M/N leaned back to look at Felix. ''Do you really think so?'' M/N asked. ''Yeah, I mean. I have seen you do stupiter things'' Felix said with a chuckle. ''Hey!'' M/N playfully pushed the cat a little. Making them both laugh.

''Come on, we got to get dressed.'' Felix said he stood up. ''Right!'' M/N said as he stood up to and walked to the closet. He opened the closet and Felix got a small glims of what was in it. ''Are you really wearing that?'' Felix chuckled, already knowing the answer. ''Yep!'' M/N said childishly.

This was going to be one intresting night.