Wounded

After attacking Bendy landed inbetween Felix and the cup bros. As the talked Felix slowly backed up towards Boris while M/N flu over to the two. ''Boris? Has this ever happened to Bendy before?'' Felix asked as he gat to the wolf. ''N...no..'' Boris said in worry. '' Gosh! Well, he seems to be acting like his usual self, I guess.'' Felix said still not seeming sure of what he said. ''Is everyone alright here?'' M/N asked as he landed behind the two.

''We fine over here, thanks. But do you know whats happening with Bendy?'' Felix asked as he turned to the angel. ''Well... Oh no, look out guys!'' M/N said as he flu back in to help. M/N saw Cuphead standing there in what seemed to be shock. He noticed the monster moveing closer to Cuphead and Mug's seem to notice to. ''Cup's! Look out!'' They both yelled out as they pushed Cuphead out out the way.

One of the snakes maneched to grap onto one of M/N's wing's and bit down HARD. ''AAHH!" M/N yelled out in pain as he was being shaked around like a rage doll. After a second or two Bendy jumped onto the monsters head makeing the snake let go off M/N's wing. But as it did M/N was flung into the water with a rock near by. ''Oh no! M/N!'' Felix called out as the angel hit the water.

After a minute or two M/N reatched the surface with a gasp. M/N swam over to the rock and held on to it, trying not to sink. When he gat to it he panted as the blood from his wing driped into the water. 'This isn't good... my team needs me but... I can't get out of this...'  M/N though was the tiredness from the fight started to kick in. 'I have to get out of here, fast!' M/N though as he looked around in a hurry.

Thats when he started to wired clicking noices. He looked around before spoting something in the water. M/N had no idea what it was but soon after spoting it it started to circul M/N. 'This isn't good! I need to do something before I'm fish food!' M/N though as panic started to raise. He tryed to lift his wings to prepar an attack, only for pain to be shoot true his body. "AH!'' M/N called out in pain as he sliped a little from the rock.

M/N looked over to  land where the others are. Just to see Bendy fall into a boat Felix sent out. A faint 'Bendy!' could be heared from where M/N was. M/N smiled as he saw Bendy landing safely. That smile feaded quickly however when he started to hear bubbleing about him. He looked back at the water to see bubbles comeing from the beast. With all the straigh he had he pulled himself up onto the rock and out of the water.

He held the wound of his still bleeding wing to keep the blood from flowing. M/N looked back over and signed in relife when he saw Bendy alright and at land. After a short second Felix ran back into battle with Boris takeing care of Bendy. He looked over to the mermaid, wich was now just a floating head. After hearing something like a scream and shortly after seeing something hanging out of it. It was Mugman! ''Geez.. Mug's survies the wiredest things..'' M/N mumbled with a chuckle at the end.

''Mugman! Make sure to stay away!'' M/N heared Felix yell as he shot a roap into the monsters head. (this is where the comic ends. But it dos not mean I end!) Mugman slided down the line with what seems to be a smaller mermaid. M/N could see Mugs place the mermaid down right before Cup almost tackled his brother in a hug. The celebraiting was cut short as the head let out a roar, seeming to attack again.

'If I get a runing start and attack at the same time. I may be abol to hit it before anyone else get's hurt...' M/N though with a groan as he stood up. He looked down quick to see the monster gone. He readyed his attack before takeing a step back and runing close to the edge before jumping. After realizing he wouldn't get far enough, he flaped his one good wing before shoting a shoting star at the beast.

Everything went slower as he watched his attack go directly towards the head, before he hit the cold and dark water yet again.

-* with the others*-

''Wow!'' Mugman said as he hit the ground and placed Cala down. ''Mugs!'' Cuphead called out as he tackle huged his brother. Boris cheered from afar while Felix held a relifed smile. It was cut short when a scream like roar was heared from abowe them. ''No time to chear, we still have a monster to beat!'' Felix said as he stood, ready to attack. But before anyone could attack a beam came out of no where and shot the beast, makeing it exploed. ''What was that?!'' Both Bendy and Mugs called out at the same time.

Felix looked down just in time to see something hit the water with a splach. ''M/N!!'' Felix yelled as he ran towards the water, throving off his jacked and hat, before jumping into the water. Everyone watched nervosly as it was slient for a couphle of minutes. Before Felix reatched the surface of the water with a splash, holding a bearly awake M/N.

Cala jumped into the water and swam towards the two to help. Cuphead ran into the shallow part and helped drag the angel into land. ''M/N!.. M/N Can you hear me!?'' Felix called out with a worried look. When he didn't get a respont, he tilted the angel's head up and started preforming CPR. (if you can, learn or take some classes on CPR. You never know when yout gonna need it and you could save a life.)

Hours seem to pass by. The more time passed the more worryed everyone gat. Boris had tears in his eyes as he held onto his brother's soulder tightly. Bendy held his brother's hand while still looking towards the three on the ground. Mugman stood near Cala, both holding a worried look. After some cheast compresons the angel started to cough. ''Turn him over!'' Felix said as cuphead helped turn M/N over to his side. The angel coughed up some water before gasping alittle for breath. After awhile M/N's breathing started to go back to normal, heavy, but normal.

M/N turned back into his back and Cuphead placed the angel's head on his lap. Makeing sure his was comfterble. The angels eyes where heasy and uneven. Felix took out a breathing maskout of his bag to help M/N breath better. (the ones with a little pump on them) Mugs took charch of the mask in case M/N's breathing  went uneven. By now Bendy and Boris had run over to help. Boris made sure M/N was stable while Bendy, Still a little weak from the illness, Held the angels hand to make sure he was alright. Each time M/N's eyes would start to close Cuphead would snap his fingers infort of M/N's eyes to keep him focused. All this was happening while Felix was working in the wounded wing.

All this while Cala watched this, amazed on how well they worked toghter. Without even a word. Everyone had taken apart in makeing sure the angel was being taken care off.