Comfert and attacks

The gang hade been traviling for a few hours. At the moment they where walking up a hill. M/N hade been flying around to see after safe path's to go. ''Just a little longer! There's a safe space at the up!'' M/N yelled down to the others. ''Alright! Come on guys!'' M/N could hear Felix from the ground. He watched as the others continue walking.

Out of no where a gust of wind blu into M/N. He covered his face form the wind before something fell out of his pucket. ''Oh no!'' M/N said as he cauthe an old playing card. He sighed in relife before puting it back in his pocket and flying towards the others.

''Hey guys!'' M/N said as he landed beside mugs. ''Hey! What took you so long?'' Mug asked as he handed M/N an apple. ''Sorry, A gust of wind hit me out of no where. I'm fine tho!'' M/N said as he took the apple with a smile. After he took two-three bit's The angel looked around and notice two where missing.

''Hey... where's Bendy and Boris?..'' M/N asked worried as he looked up at the others. ''Bendy needed a break, then the two ran off that way.'' Cup said as he pointed the way they went. ''I-I'll go look for them. M-Make sure their alright...'' M/N said as he started to walk, as he silently preyed that the buzzing in his pucket wasn't his comepass.

Felix watched in worry as the angel walked to the brothers. He would tell M/N was worried. M/N hade told Felix alot since they first met. About his past, his work, his worrys but much where still unknown to the cat. But he could read the angel pretty well.

M/N walked around trying to find the brothers when he heared. '' 'WE' have a team to lead!'' It was Boris. M/N soon followed the sound of arguing. As he came close he felt something behind him. So he turned around to found Felix. ''Felix? what are you doing here?'' M/N asked in friend. ''I just wanted to make sure everything is alright...'' Felix said with a worried smile. M/N noded before they both countinued to the sound.

They both walked around a big boulder and saw the two. ''Come on now, the others have been waiting for a while.'' Bendy said with his back to them while Boris hade a sad look on his face. Boris's eye's turned to the two. He tryed to tell them to go before Bendy spoted them, but it was to late.

''M-Mr Felix, M/N! W-What are you two doing here?!'' Bendy said with a really, REALLY flustered face. ''We just wanted to check on you guys! Seems you'r just fine, heh..'' Felix said a little nervos while M/N stayed silent. Boris came up behinde Felix and said he already told Felix about his illness.

While Felix and Bendy talked M/N walked up beside Boris. ''So... mind telling be what happned?'' M/N said as he hold his bag handle tightly. '' Just an ink attack... and he... he tryed to make me promise we would look after the pieces i'ven if he...'' Boris said as he started to tear up again. M/N knew what he was talking about. So he took his wing and folded it around the wolf in comfort.

''Hey... it's okay. Everything will be alright, we just have to go a little longer.'' M/N said as he gave the tell wolf a smile. ''But what if he...'' Boris said as more tears came down. M/N quickly look over to Felix and Bendy, seeing them disstracted. ''Hey... don't say that... it's alright..'' M/N said as he wiped Boris's tears away. 

''No one is going to die.. I will make sure of it. And if you feel like you have doutes... I will resure you.. okay?'' M/N said in a hush and calming voice. Boris noded as he softly as he held on to the wing around him. ''Good, now let me see a smile!'' M/N said as he cuped Boris's cheeks with a smile.

Boris smiled at the angel. ''There we go! Now go help your brother" M/N said as he send him off with a smile.

As Boris walked back to his brother M/N could only watch with a smile. The angel crossed his arms as Felix Walked up to him. ''You did a great job'' Felix said a he placed an arm around M/N. M/N only smiled as he placed his head on the cats soulder, leaning into the cat.