𝙔𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙏.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

It was such a stressful day for you today. You had 2 exams and 2 presentations. The fact that you prepared for this for weeks made you even more stressed and scared of messing something up. You really wanted your grades to come out good. It was eating you up so much that you didn't even take breaks between school and home studying.
Your boyfriend, Tadashi, knew about your habits, and he knew how bad they were, but he didn't want to intervene so he wouldn't pressure you even more. Still it made him so worried that you neglected yourself for this.
As you exited the school today, you finally let out a huge breath that you didn't even know you were holding in. Your two exams went pretty great, and you got perfect scores on both of your presentations. You were finally done with that, after so much preparation. Finally you could do what you wanted for days, spend some time with Tadashi. You felt so bad for leaving him out, and you missed him so much too.
Luckily Tadashi was just about to go find you, when he saw you sitting on a bench in front of the school. He smiled to himself, seeing you made him all giddy inside.
"Hey Y/n!"-he greeted as he sat beside you. You shot him a huge smile as you hugged him immediately.
"Tadashi! What's up?"
"Ah! Nothing much, how was today? Did your presentations and exams go alright?"-he asked as he held your hand in his, while stroking it lightly.
"The presentations went perfectly, I think that I did pretty good on my exams too tho!"-you exclaimed happily. Tadashi felt so happy that you finally finished with everything you prepared so much for, and that it went well too.
"Well, that's great! Congrats!"
"Thanks."
"You know I was thinking..."-he started saying nervously. In reality, Tadashi planned a surprise date for today, he knew that you will finish with all your exams today and he wanted to treat you, just to show you how great you did. Tho if you ask him he would take you out everyday.
"Yeah?"-you ask.
"If you want to, I would like to take you out today. Just like a treat for a good job that you did for the past few weeks. It's totally ok if you don't want to though!! I just planned it, and uhmm, I ju-jus-"-he stuttered out as he scratched the back of his head in nervousness and shyness. You giggle slightly at his antics. Tadashi was always just too sweet to you, and it always made your heart melt at how he always thought about you and took time to plan dates.
You pull him by his hand and place a light kiss on his lips. His eyes widen at the action but he gives in at the feeling of your soft lips on his. As you two separated, he was a flustered mess, a big blush spread across his cheeks, as a boyish smile was displayed on his face.
"Thanks Tadashi, I'd love to go out with you today."
Excitement filled his body as he got a sudden boost of confidence he kissed the back of your hand while looking up at you. The action made you swoon over him, as you smiled at him.
"So is 4pm alright with you my lady?"-he asked trying to sound charming, and he did indeed. He was just too sweet.
"It is, my prince."-you answer back. Sometimes the two of you would share moments like these where you referred to each other as prince or my lady, just to express mor emotion. But you loved every second of it. It really made all of your worries wash away, and Tadashi loved seeing you enjoy yourself.

・❥・