Him being clingy (headcannons); ft. 𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙤 𝙏.

post-time skip

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

𓏲 Tetsurō is someone who likes physical affection, and isn't afraid to show it. Still it's different when there's a period though which he becomes more affectionate or as we call it 'clingy'.

𓏲 It's subtle at first, but you notice the moment he tries something.

𓏲 You don't mind him being 'clingy', he's not suffocating or anything, more like comfortingly cute.

𓏲 Tetsurō has always been like this ever since high school. Though because he's older now, he knows how to keep his cool, well kind of.

𓏲 The moment he greets you in the morning you know what he's feeling like.

𓏲 He doesn't like letting you out of his grasp in the morning, nor throughout the day.

The sun shines through the window of your and Tetsurō's shared bedroom, the sun rays illuminating both of your bodies, and warming up the bed. You squint your eyes open, a yawn escaping your lips, as you look to the side. After a few moments you felt too hot, so you tried getting up, but a strong arm wrapped around your waist pulling you down on the bed again.
Colliding with your husband's chest you let out a huff.
"Good morning Sweetheart."-Tetsurō murmurs in a morning voice that makes your stomach fill with butterflies, nuzzling his face into your neck and kissing behind your ear, he pulls you closer, his grasp on you becoming firm.
"Good morning Tetsu."-you breathe out softly, taking his bigger palm in yours, tracing shapes on it and playing with his fingers.
"Where were you going?"-he asks, placing a kiss on your shoulder and placing his head on it after.
"It was too hot in the room. I wanted to close the curtains a little."-you say, now turning around to face him.
"Mhm, k."-he murmurs, still half asleep.
Your palm cups his cheek, making him flutter his eyes open and look down at you.
Still a little dazed, he leans down and places a light trail of kisses along your yaw.
A few moments after he moves away from you and sits up, stretching his arms and back, making his back muscles show. You couldn't help but look, it was a sight to see.
A chuckle from him takes your attention.
"Am I that satisfying to look at, huh Pretty?"- he asks jokingly, turning around to your laying form on the bed, placing his hand on your waist and running his fingers along your sides.
"Very satisfying."-you say, as your lips curve upwards, to which he smirks.
His hand leaves your side as he gets up, slowly walking towards the window, opening it and closing the curtains in the process. Fresh air enters the room making the atmosphere oddly relaxing.
Tetsurō walks back to the bed, smirking while he stands above you, before he lets himself fall down on you. A squeal leaves your lips due to the weight that was thrown on you.
"Tetsu you're cute but very heavy."-you say, to which he wraps his arms around you and rolls both of you over, so he was the one laying on his back with you on top of him.
"Better Sweetheart?"-Tetsurō says, placing a kiss on your lips.
"Yeah, and thanks for opening the window. I though I was gonna die out of heat."
"Of course, wouldn't want ya dying Baby."
The two of you chuckle at the same time, after which you stay in the same position for longer. Just laying there, fresh air filling the room with the sounds from outside the apartment. It was a peaceful morning that the two of you shared.

𓏲 When he goes out for work it looks like he's about to cry. He doesn't want to go away from you, only wanting to hold you for the whole day. But he knows he needs to go and you have to remind him of that too.

"But I don't wanna go. Please can I call in sick today?"-Tetsurō whines from behind as he trails behind you like a lost puppy. You walk around the room, searching for his tie so he could put it on and go to work.
"You know that's not how it goes."-sighing, you turn around with his tie in hand and go towards him.
"But I wanna stay home with ya."-he pleads, as you put his tie on for him.
"Head up Tetsu."-you murmur, to which he lifts his head up so you could finish putting his tie on.
After you finish, you glide your hands across his chest to smooth out the suit he was wearing. He looks down at you with a pout on his lips.
"Come on don't be like that Tetsu, we'll see each other when you come back."-you say, cupping his cheek, to which he nuzzled his head into it.
"Okay, but could you come to visit me for lunch today then?"-he asks, putting his own hand over your that was cupping his cheek, as he looks in your eyes. Sighing you shake your head chuckling a bit.
"Can't live a second without me huh?"
"Nope. That's why I'm asking for you to come."
"Alright, alright. I'll come for lunch."
He silently cheers after the statement, kissing your cheek and exiting the house.
"I'll se ya later Sweetheart!"
"Yeah, see ya! Love you!"
"Love ya too!"

𓏲 When the day is over, the first thing he does when he enters the house is hug you. He just loves the feeling of security that you give him.

𓏲 When going to sleep expect him to hug you tightly while laying on top of you.
He practically melts at the feeling of your touch after a long day.

𓏲 The phrases, such as :
-"I missed you so much today Baby."
-"Can we lay down and cuddle, please?"
are often used after he comes home.

𓏲 This behavior is not weird to any of you, it's just that his clinginess is sometimes more visible than other times. All in all he is mostly always in need of your presence, but as I said it's more visible sometimes.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃