How the two of you met; ft. 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙤 𝙑𝘽𝙏:

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

༺  Sawamura Daichi:

8:15 AM:

The sun was shining trough your window in the direction of your bed, where you slept soundly.
The heat they built up in your room because of the sun rays started stirring you awake, as sweat started forming under your shirt.
You squirm and turn to the other side thinking you can somehow stop the heat that was washing over you. Still it was hot, and for you, too much to bear right now. Instinctively your hand reached to the nightstand for your phone.
Practically grabbing the phone from the nightstand, you sit up and turn it on, with your eyes squinting, you looked at the time displayed on your phone screen. Seeing what time it was, and that you had only 15 minutes left to get to school on time, you practically jumped out of your bed and ran to your closet, not even looking back to fix up your bed sheets as you usually do, you grabbed your school uniform from the closet and quickly changed without even showering first, then shoving all the books that were on your desk, from the last nights study session that you had, in your school bag. As quickly as you could you brushed your hair just for it to look brushed and went straight trough the already opened door of your room, running downstairs, and butting your shoes on, not even greeting your parents, you ran trough the front door. As you ran down the street you quickly grab your phone out of your pocket to see what time it was again. Seeing that you only had 10 minutes left, your eyes widened, as you ran, trying to get there on time. As your school came into view you picked up the pace. Entering the school, you ran trough the halls, that were empty, as all students already were in their classrooms. Still running you didn't see a guy walking in your direction with a phone in his hand looking down, bumping into him, and seeing his phone falling you quickly caught it with your hand before it touched the ground and gave it back to him. The guy being too shocked to say a word, heard you huff out an apology, and saw you sprinting to your classroom. You got in there just on time before your professor entered the classroom. You sat in your seat and breathing loudly, opened your bag to turn in today's homework, luckily, it was in one of the books that you so aggressively grabbed from your desk at home. As you turned it in, you slumped against your school desk, with your arms outstretched, still catching a breath. The lecture started, and you forced yourself to get into it and catch the most of what the professor said, you have gone trough the next 3 classes like that, until it was lunch time. A heavy sigh leaving your lips as the bell ringed. Everyone going out to eat, as you rummaged trough your bag again to find some money to bout yourself something, besides you didn't even get to eat breakfast.
You found some money and headed to the vending machines getting yourself some pocky and a sandwich. Before you stood a guy, similar to the one who you bumped into earlier today, but you didn't pay much attention to it as your main priority was to eat something right now. As the guy took his drink from the machine, he didn't realize you were behind, turning around fast, and slightly pushing you aside quite roughly, though you lost your balance and prepared to land on your hands, but before that  could occur the same guy grabbed your hand and pulled you back up, apologizing with a bow following. You told him it was alright and thanked him for catching you. As he got back from his bowing position he saw you and remembered how you were the girl that caught his phone earlier.