𝙎𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝘿.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

'·..➭ Sometimes you just wanted to disappear, like now. Unable to move you stare at the scene in front of you, your breath stuck in your throat. You feel the stinging in your eyes as your vision gets blurry, heart aching, your stomach doing flips giving you a feeling of throwing up.
You just couldn't get out of there, watching as her lips latch themselves onto Daichi's, his face full of shock at the action as he pushes her off. His breathing ragged and unsteady, as the girl looks at him with a smirk. He thinks about how's he going to tell you when the two of you meet up, but it's already over. He feels sick all of a sudden, having the urge to throw up. He kissed someone who wasn't you, and it hurt him. His gut gives him signals to not turn around at any cost, but he does. His gaze locks with your pained and shocked one. You were staring as if someone was murdered right before your eyes, the stare makes him uneasy as he realizes that you saw what happened. Panic goes trough his body, as he rushes in your direction, and before he could utter even a word, your palm harshly makes contact with his cheek, the force making his head turn to the side. It stings and aches, but not even nearly as much as your heart did at the moment. Before you could burst into tears, you turn your heel and walk away. The girl was gone long ago, but Daichi could only stare down, with his head turned to the side as his palm rests across the cheek you so harshly slapped. He felt like passing out, hearing his own rapid heartbeat, his breathing uneven. He quickly gets his phone out of his pocket, and after fumbling with it,  because of the nerves that were actively working, he sees a message from you.

My Baby❤️: I saw everything. Don't try to contact me, you won't be able to. I'm sorry we had to do it like this, or at all, but you just had to do that when I was about to tell you I'm moving this month, that's why I asked to meet, thinking we could figure it out. I'm breaking up with you. I hope you have a great life Sawamura.
Sincerely,
Y/n.

His eyes go wide, as his heart ached. You were moving away? He hurriedly tries to call you, ignoring what you said in the text you sent.
But you blocked him. He tries on social media but he's blocked everywhere. He feels a panic rush trough him again.
No. This can't be happening, right?
He won't even get to say goodbye to you, or how sorry he was.

'·..➭ You moved due to going to a college out of the country. Daichi stayed in Japan and became a police officer. You graduated, and worked as (your dream job/what you want to be).
You got over him, and he did too, but you were always there in the back of his mind and come out sometimes.
It just wasn't the right time for your relationship to bloom, and it probably never will be.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───