𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙨𝙖 𝙆.

post-timeskip

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪. Kiyoomi is someone who hates touching people or being in crowds if unnecessary. It was a real surprise when he introduced you to his parents and a few of his friends as his girlfriend, they never thought that he would have a love interest, but they were extremely happy for him.
When you began dating Kiyoomi you knew what you were getting yourself into, you knew that he didn't like displaying physical affection if not needed. And you understood him, knew that he just was like that, well until after about a year of dating.
Kiyoomi grew used to you, and discovered that he was very touch-starved. He slowly started making the first moves, such as holding your hand or putting his palm on your lower back. He craved your touch so much, that it became overwhelming for him, but he didn't want to say anything, not wanting to seem weird or clingy. But you noticed the change in his behavior towards you, and you liked how he was slowly warming up to you more.

Today was a hard day for Kiyoomi. All the people around him at practice made him uneasy which he hated, but he couldn't go home. Plus the fact that his head was a pounding like crazy. He craved your touch, your comfort. He wanted you beside him.
At times like these he would become very needy, and soft. He felt as if he was going to cry if he didn't get home to you soon, in hopes to hug you.
When he does come home, he gets his shoes off and puts his things aside, going straight for the bathroom to shower. You were in the kitchen, hearing the front door open and close you knew it was him.
"I'm home Love."-he mutters out, while passing the kitchen. You flash him a smile, still cooking dinner.
"Welcome home Baby!"-you greet back, turning around to finish cooking. After a second you feel arms wrap around you from behind. Kiyoomi nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. You giggle at the tickle of his nose. He just couldn't help it, but hug you before going to shower, he just felt so tense.
"You can go take a shower Baby, I know you don't like being all sweaty. Dinner will be ready soon, alright?"-you say, placing a peck on his shoulder. He slowly nods in your neck, and hesitantly let's go of you, hands slightly shaking, as he goes to the bathroom.
After he showered, he came to the dining room and sat down, while you placed plates for the two of you and the food on the table.
"Feeling better Kiyo?"-you ask, looking at him with a soft gaze that makes him feel like he's melting.
"Mhm."-he hums out, as he nervously reaches for your hand across the table. You notice the action and intertwine your fingers with his. A warm feeling spreads through him because of your touch.
After eating together you wash the dishes, while Kiyoomi hugs you from behind, his head buried in your neck, his hands under your shirt, tracing your waistline, lightly massaging it. God he just missed you so much, it was too much for him. He just wants to drown in all your attention and your scent. You finish with the dishes and turn around, wrapping your arms around his neck, gazing up at him.
He leans down and places a soft kiss on your lips, his eyes doe as he looks at you.
"C-Can we go to the bedroom? Cuddle? Please Love?"-he mutters under his breath, lightly squeezing your sides. He wasn't the best at being honest about these things or asking for affection, but he was desperate.
"Of course Kiyoomi, whatever you want."-you say back, pulling away from the position so you could go and walk upstairs. When he feels your warmth leave him, he shudders as he follows you like a lost puppy.
When you do reach the bedroom, he latched onto you immediately, a light squeal leaving your lips at the sudden action, due to him being bigger you fall down on the soft mattress of your shared bed. You lay on your back, with him on top of you. You smile down at him. He was so cute like this. Your fingers comb through his dark curly hair, to which he lets out a sigh and whimpers slightly. Your soft body engulfing him, a she becomes warmer. His eyes become hot, the feeling of salty tears in them. God he missed your touch so much, it was killing him, all he wants to us to stay like this forever. Noticing the wetness on your shirt, and how his grip on you tightened, you place your palm on the side of his face to make him look up.
"Baby? Can you look at me?"-you say softly, which makes his heart flutter, as he lifts his head up to meet your gaze. Tears stained his cheeks, flowing out of his beautiful eyes. Your gaze softens at his state, knowing how he felt. It was no secret to you that he was touch-starved, and you felt so happy that he seeks comfort from you, that he trusts you so much.
"You okay Baby?"-you ask, which makes him let out a sob. His eyes close, his bottom lip coming out forming a cute pout. He melted in your arms completely. He never felt this much comfort from anyone, this was such a great feeling to him, he wanted to feel it forever.
"Y-Y-Yeah."-he manages to stutter out. Your palms cup his face, while you brush the tears away with your thumbs, the action makes him nuzzle into your touch.
"My head hurts really bad tho."-he whined out with a pout.
"Aww,  I'm sorry. I'll rub your back, you think that'll be better?"-you offer, already placing your soft and warm palm under his shirt onto his back, as he sighs in content.
"Please."-he mutters out. He felt as if he was in heaven, his mind getting clouded.
"I-I l-love you so much My Love, so so much."-he says, lifting himself up on his elbows as he leans closer to your face with closed eyes. His lips brush past yours, his hot breath tickling your skin.
"I love you too Kiyoomi."-you say back, a soft smile gracing your lips. He can't help but kiss you once again, capturing your lips with his soft ones, tears from his cheeks wetting your own, as he kisses you deeply. He pulls away, his head sliding down to lay on your chest, as he listens to your heartbeat.
"So much, I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you."-he mutters, his breaths getting steady, as he falls asleep.
"Me too Kiyoomi, I love you too, so much Baby."-you mutter back, kissing his forehead.

The next morning, when Kiyoomi wakes up on top of you he can't help but stare at your features and smile. God you were so pretty, so beautiful to look at.
"I love you."-he mutters out, while placing he's head back on your chest, falling asleep again, your warmth surrounding him.

✁・・・