Them insulting(lashing out at) you; but it's you putting them in their place:

ft. Atsumu Miya, Kageyama Tobio & Akaashi Keiji.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

•°. *࿐ Atsumu Miya:

Everyone knew that Atsumu is a short-tempered person, and that he lashes out or insults someone on the daily basis. Though it was a different story with you. Yeah you were his pretty and lovely girlfriend. Atsumu always watched his tone around you, and went soft from only your look. You for sure saw him insult people and it was bad, but still you couldn't help it he was just so perfect to you. Nobody thought he would ever get a girlfriend though, but here you are.
Today was an eventful day for Atsumu. He got pissed at anything and anyone. It's like he was a ticking time bomb seconds away from blowing up. First he got up late, almost missing school, then he was made fun of because of his bed hair,and to top it off he got a D on his biology exam. He was beyond pissed. You haven't spoken to him for the whole day, which kinda also made him more agitated. He was stomping to practice with his hands in his pockets. And well, today he wasn't really on point with his sets, that making him lash out on Suna for not spiking better or mostly criticizing everyone on the team. They knew he was rude like always and didn't even bother listening to him. They finished practice and that's when you came in. You didn't have a great day yourself and you were feeling guilty that you haven't reached out to Atsumu for the whole day so you thought that the two of you could walk home together after his practice.
As you closed the gym doors behind you, you greeted everyone, while making your way to where Atsumu was seated.
"Hello everyone! Sorry for the intrusion though!"-you exclaimed.
Kita was the first one to greet you with a soft nod, followed by others sending their greetings to you. Well everyone except Atsumu. His brother nudged him, to which Atsumu growled.
You sensed his bad mood, and thought about cheering him up somehow.
"Well hello to you to Tsum"-you said while bending down to kiss his cheek. He let you but only rolled his eyes. He like never gave you the attitude. You wondered if something was seriously wrong.
"You alright? You seem kinda down?"-you said worriedly.
Atsumu knew it was you in front of him, but you asking how he was, made him blow up.
"GOSH! Can you fuckin' shut up already!? Stop asking, when I didn't answer you in the first place! Can't you take a hint!? Gosh you're so annoying!"-he practically screamed in your face, making everyone stop whatever they were doing. They knew he like never even dared to look at you angrily, so this was a completely new thing. The gym grew silent, making everyone nervous of what you were about to do or say to him. Atsumu himself knew they he shouldn't have said things like that to you, alone talk that way to you, the moment the words left his mouth.
"Y/n, love look I'm sorr-"-he was cut off by your stone cold voice. It honestly made him flinch backwards with his head.
" Miya I don't think that's a way that you talk to your s/o? Don't you think so too?"-you asked with a glare, making him gulp hard. The words were stuck in his throat. You looked so scary it honestly made him uneasy.
"Nothing huh? Well then.." you grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him forward as you lowered your head to his ear.
He felt your hot breath against his neck, making him shiver.
"Just to make it clear Miya, calling me annoying and telling me to fuck off isn't the nicest way of telling me you don't feel good. Also annoying, isn't really a good word to describe me right? I think it suits you more with how you cling onto me and practically burn holes in the heads of people who spare me a glance. I haven't had a good day either so there's no way in hell you'll talk to me like that not now not ever again. So then, you won't ever speak this way to me again Atsumu Miya, am I clear? "-you whispered in his ear with a cold voice making him gulp once more, his eyes now widened. You let go of his shirt making him look to the side.
"Do I need to repeat myself?"-you asked again making him sputter out words.
"N-no! Uhm, yes love I understand"-he said looking down at the floor, he couldn't possibly look you in the eyes, he was too scared of how your look was.
"You understand what, Atsumu?"-you asked.
"I won't ever speak to you that way again."-he answered.
Everyone else was shocked at how obedient Atsumu was when you talked to him. He had a massive respect towards you and he understood his mistake. He really didn't want this to happen again too. You sighed, calming down a little.
"Well now that we solved that, let's go home Tsum."-you said with a small smile gracing your lips.
He nodded, and got up to put his things away. He was happy that you used a nickname at least. He really didn't want to hear his last name roll off of your tongue again, at least not with a tone like that.
The two of you said goodbye to the team and went home.
Atsumu felt a huge need to apologize. The silence was eating him up.
"My love, I'm really sorry I acted that way."-he said looking you in the eyes. He was feeling guilty but hey it didn't stop him from looking at you with his eyes full of adoration.
You hugged him, making him stop walking.
"It's alright Tsum-Tsum, I love you."-you said placing your head on his chest.
"Hey! I was about to say it first!"-he exclaimed making you laugh and snort.
You grabbed his hand and continued walking.
"Where are we going baby?"-he asked softly, while caressing your hand.
"To get some ice cream of course! Though you are paying this time Tsum!"-you said, giggles escaping your mouth.
Gosh Atsumu melted, your soft giggling making him go jelly. He could listen to you laugh for days.
"Yeah, yeah...though I'm doing it only cuz I love ya baby"-he said while rolling his eyes. He side hugged you and kissed you on the top of your head.
"I love ya too Tsum"-you said back
"Now let's race to the shop !"-you said laughing already letting go of his hand.
"Heyyy! It's not fair!"-he exclaimed while running after you, having a huge smile plastered on his face.