𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙗𝙖 𝙇.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

"Y/n are you really sure you are okay? It looks like it hurts pretty bad."-Lev asked worriedly, staring at your smaller figure. The two of you were at his house hanging out, and you were on your period. You really didn't think it would start hurting on your 2nd day, and it really hurts bad. Not wanting to worry your boyfriend more, when he noticed you were hurting, you said it was fine and not to worry about it. But he saw how you grimaced ever time a pang went trough your abdomen.
"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry it's probably nothing."-you breathe out, as you feel a sharp pang go trough your abdomen once more, cursing under your breath. Lev notices the action and frowns a little. He chooses not to ask further, and thinks about how he could help you but nothing comes to mind.
"Y/n?"-he mutters out, scooting closer to your figure that was positioned on his bed under some blankets. You look up from your phone only to be met by Lev's face that was really close to yours. A big blush creeps it's way onto your cheeks, as you blink a few times.
"Y-yeah?"-you stutter out, still not used to the position the two of you were in.
"Tell me why does your stomach hurt that bad? I can see it's not nothing."-he says.
You did not want to tell him that you were on your period, it would be too embarrassing to just openly say that. You didn't even know if he knew what a period was, I mean you learned that in biology class, but still.
You blush even more at the thought of telling him, you avert your gaze to the side, clearing your throat.
"Promise me you won't be grossed out if I tell you."-you say.
Lev raises an eyebrow at you.
"I won't I promise."
"Well uhm, I'm on my period..like you know what girls go trough every month? Ughhh, I can't explain it further, you should know this we learned about it in biology class."-you quickly sputter out in embarrassment.
Lev sighs and shakes his head, a chuckle leaving his lips.
"I have a sister you know? I know what it is, and I don't think it's something you should be embarrassed of. I was scared something was really wrong or that you had a stomach flu, but it's a relief it's your period."-he says softly, while bringing you in a warm hug, his long arms wrapping around you as his warmth surrounds your figure.
You sigh in content, immediately relaxing under him.
"Do you feel better?"-he asks, with his head placed on your chest.
"Yeah, this feels nice. Thank you baby."-you mutter out as you thread your fingers trough his silver hair.
"Always. Just tell me if you need anything. I love you."- Lev says, nuzzling more into your (his) hoodie.
"I love you too."- you said. After what was like 10minutes you hear light snores coming from the boy that was on top of you. You smile to yourself. He's like a child, so adorable.
Soon your eyes started closing too, as you fell asleep moments after.

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️