𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙏.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

✧˚ · . Tōru is someone who tries to fulfill everyone's wishes, mostly making people proud or wanting for them too see his potential. With that being said you can't really blame him for having an enormous fan girl club. He doesn't want to do anything with them, but he feels all mighty when they support him. You being his girlfriend, a first one ever, made those fans of his act a little more overly affectionate.
For the past few weeks, it was like every time you wanted to talk to Tōru he was immediately swarmed by his fans. It's like they do it on purpose, and you tried bringing it up but always back down because you didn't want to seem possessive. As the time passed the two of you spent less time together, you didn't know if you were still with him or not. But you for sure needed to talk this out.
You went towards the gym where Tōru practiced his serves. When you entered all you could hear was squeaking of his shoes and light huffs that escaped his throat. You didn't know for how long he practiced but he for sure looked drained. You set your bag down and sit on one of the benches, focusing your look on the said boy. The way he moved, looked around, put all his will and power into what he was doing, all of it made your heart flutter. His passion was something you always looked forward to seeing. You sat there for about 30minutes until he finally saw you. He was so in the game he didn't even hear you walk in before. He flinched as a small scream left his mouth after so suddenly seeing someone sitting and watching him. But as he saw it was you he exhaled in relief.
"God love! You scared me to death! How long have you been here for?"-he said as he sat next to you on the bench.
"For about 30 minutes or so."
" That long? Well what's up with the sudden visit?"-you raised an eyebrow at him.
"What, am I not allowed in o watch my boyfriend play and visit him? How cruel."-you said while rolling your eyes. Tōru snickered as he leaned in to kiss you on the cheek but you dodged it.
"Heyyy! Don't do thattttt!"-he whined.
"Go wash up first, you're all sweaty and it's already late too you should finish for today."-you said sternly, and he nodded and went off to the changing rooms. You knew how he can overwork himself, but knowing about his bad knee made your worrying even worse. When he got back all cleaned up, he immediately latched onto you and peppered kisses all over your face before pulling you in a long loving kiss on the lips.
As he pulled away, he rested his forehead on yours as he breathed out.
"I love you Y/n"-he muttered out softly as he hugged you tightly.
"I love you too Tōru."-you said back somewhat unsure. He sensed your uneasiness right away, thinking something is wrong.
He looks at you as he holds both of your hands in his.
"Hey..what's up? I can tell something is bothering you love."-he says. As he waits for you to answer he starts to panic a little.
"Listen Tōru..."
"Yeah?"
"I really don't want to seem possessive or something like that. But I really can't help but feel like we have distanced ourselves from each other throughout the past few weeks."-you tell him truthfully. He can't deny that he feels like that too.
"Those fans of yours are pretty affectionate with you, I didn't get a chance to stop and talk to you even for a second. I know you're busy and all but I wish you could understand how I feel about this."-your words kind of pained him knowing you were right, but still he loved being all popular.
"Yeah, but I don't see a problem with my fans tho?"-he says somewhat smugly, and it makes you cringe. You were trying to fix the situation not to get it even worse.
"Tōru I love it that you are so popular and that you do this for yourself and your own goals. But think about me too, how I feel sometimes?"- you said. Tōru let's go of your hands that he was holding as anger and annoyance grows inside him.
"So you're saying that I should give up on volleyball? Isn't that selfish Y/n?"-he says as he crosses his arms over his chest. You sigh in annoyance. Does it have to be this hard every time you try to discuss something with him?
"No that's not what I'm trying to say Tōru. I just said that you should consider how I feel about all those girls being all over you and me not getting a chance to talk to you anymore."
"I think you're being too dramatic. It's nothing."-he says as he rolls his eyes, making you even more annoyed.
"I don't think I'm being dramatic, I just want you to consid-"
"God do you have to be this annoying every fucking time Y/n? Can't we just drop it? It's not that important."-he exclaims. Your eyes went wide at what he said. Did he really not even listen to what I said? Not even consider it?
"Tōru we can't, it has been going on for too long and I want to talk this out."
"And I don't! I don't se a point in this. It's just going to be you complaining about something."-you grit your teeth, as you re-compose yourself again. He was so ignorant right now it pissed you off.
"Look, let's just tal-"
"I said I won't, I have places to be at Y/n. We'll talk some other time yeah?"-he said.
"No we're discussing this now."
"I just want you to understand how I feel, and to do something about it. I certainly can not tell your fans to fuck off for some time can I?"-Tōru finally understood what you were talking about. If he wanted to deny it he couldn't, he knew they he left you out. He felt bad for what he said previously, and he certainly didn't want this to escalate further.
" Alright, I'm sorry. I'll try my best to find a solution for this yeah?"-he said in hopes of calming you down, and it did.
"Okay."

"But don't mess it up Tōru!"
"I won't I won't."

*+:.