𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙆.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

༉‧₊˚. "I'm never forgetting to bring an umbrella with me again, I swear."- you groaned out, nuzzling into five blankets that were thrown over your body. You got sick after running to your house without an umbrella after school yesterday. You were soaked by the time you got to your house, and of course you got sick after that. This morning you woke up all sweaty and your head was pounding. Deciding to stay at home today, you made yourself some tea and soup. You were laying in your bed for the whole day, and your temperature didn't seem to change.
You take your phone from the nightstand in hopes of it distracting you from your headache.
When you unlocked it you saw a message from your boyfriend Kōshi. A smile makes it's way onto your face at the thought of him. You haven't seen him for the whole day or yesterday because he went to practice after school, the thought made you pout a little.

Kōshi 💗: Hi sweetie! I just wanted to check up on you. You weren't at school today so I wanted to ask if something happened and if you're ok?  😊

You:  Hi Kōshi! It's nothing bad , I got a small fever . Thanks for asking tho❤️

Kōshi 💗: Are you alright?! Do you need anything? Omg why didn't you tell me sooner?! I'll come over. I'll be there in 20, alright? Love you❤️

You: Alright. See you! Love you too💗

You didn't see a point in trying to tell him not to come over because he still would.
After 20minutes you heard a knock at your door, and knowing it was probably Kōshi you went down the stairs with a blanket thrown around your shoulders.
As you opened the door, you saw him with a huge smile as he greets you while entering your house.
"Sweetheart how are you feeling?"-was the first thing he asked after setting his shoes and jacket aside neatly. You notice two plastic bags in his hands when he turned around.
"I'm alright right now, tho my head is pounding like crazy and my throat hurts a little. What are those for Kōshi?"-you ask softly because of your hurting throat.
He sets the bags on the table in your kitchen as he takes out some medicine and food from them.
"I brought you some medicine and some great food for you to eat."-he says with a small smile. He then places his palm on your forehead, and his eyes widen as he gasps.
"Gosh sweetie! You're burning! Go lay down, I'll be in your room soon just let me heat this up."-he exclaims as he hurries to make you some soup and prepare you some medicine to take. You nod and go up to your room and lay down under all of your blankets again. Kōshi comes soon after, and places the soup and some pork curry, that he got from you favorite restaurant on the way here. He sits beside you on your bed and nudges you so you would sit up. After you sat up he gives you a glass of warm water and some medicine for your throat and to lower the fever you had.
He places his hand on your forehead once again after you finished taking the medicine.
"Hod did you even end up getting a fever? What happened?"-he asks while getting up to get you soup.
"I forgot my umbrella yesterday, and I thought that I could run to my house. And well I ended up getting soaked when I got home. I woke up today with my head pounding so much I couldn't go to school."-you say as you try to hold the bowl of soup but he doesn't let you and begins to spoon feed you. You swoon at his actions. He was so sweet and caring all the time.
"You know that you could've asked me to lend you mine? Don't try that again, it's not good to let yourself get soaked that bad."-he says lecturing you. You laugh slightly, making a small smile display itself on his lips. You were so perfect to him. He could take care of you like this forever.
"Yeah, I will ask you next time for sure."-you answer, as he spoon feeds you some curry that he brought. After eating, your stomach was so full, and you felt so warm all of the sudden. His presence felt so comforting and great. Kōshi lifts up your covers to lay beside you but you try to push him away.
"Kōshi! You'll get sick!"-you exclaim. He shakes his head and lays beside you anyways. He  brings your head up on his chest as his arms hug you around your waist. His palm goes under your shirt as he scratches your back lightly to make you relax, while kissing you on top of your head.
"If you get sick I'll need to take care of you too."-you mutter as your eyes start closing because of the warmth that comes from him.
He smiles lightly as a chuckle leaves his throat.
"Well, i look forward to that one love."- he says back.
"I love you sweetheart."-he says as he squeezes your waist a little.
Your eyelids close, as you begin falling asleep.
"I love you to Kōshi, so so much. Thanks for everything."-you mutter as you fall asleep. Noticing you've fallen asleep he couldn't help but do so himself.
The next day you were feeling so much better and went back to school. The day after that Kōshi got sick and you took care of him too. It was funny actually, seeing him become so clingy, but you didn't mind. He was your pretty little boy after all.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'