How does he confess; ft. 𝘼𝙤𝙗𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙨𝙖𝙞 𝙑𝘽𝙏:

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

୨˚୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧

Oikawa Tōru:

Tōru would definitely make the confession a grand one, with his whole team participating in it or he would make it dramatic himself.
You walked towards the gym as usual. Sometimes, when you have time and Tōru has practice after school, you would go and watch the teams practice. As you neared the gym you heard squeals of girls and some running noises. You opened the gym doors and entered making everything go silent. You walked towards the court as you saw the whole team there, each one of them holding a rose. You ignored it and walked to the bench, because you didn't even think that it was meant for you, until Iwaizumi yelled your name to come there. You just shrugged and walked towards them, him giving you the rose as you looked at him questioningly .
"Oh so what's all this guys?"-you asked looking down at the flower in your hand.
They all stifled a laugh as they revealed Tōru from behind them.
"Anyways where's Oikawa, he's the captain isn't he supposed to be at pract-"-you said but cut yourself off when you saw Tōru holding a huge sign with "Will you be my girlfriend?" written on it with pink letters.
"I just wanted to say that I liked you for a long time, and I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend?"-he said with a huge smile plastered on his face, but also a big blush across his cheeks. Your mouth hanged open, as you gasped. You couldn't believe it, it was like a dream come true. After a period of time you developed feelings for him too but you didn't want to seem like every other one of his fans that cling onto him and confess daily, so you just kept it to yourself. You then close your mouth and squeeze your eyes shut while shaking your head to make yourself come back after spacing out. While clearing your throat you smile at Tōru and nod your head at him, while red rises to your cheeks. Tōru was ecstatic and threw the sign somewhere on the ground, and hugged you so hard, you felt like not being able to breathe.
"U-h T-Tōru, I'm not able to breathe ya know?"- you said returning the hug while tapping him on the back. He quickly releases you while scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.
"Haha, sorry I just got a little over joyed."-he said with a small smile.
—— -͙ – -

Iwaizumi Hajime:

Hajime would probably be very blunt about it and would say what he really means. He would probably confess behind the school or at your way home.
Hajime asked you to come behind the school today at lunch because he needed to talk to you about something. And when lunch came you rushed to the spot wondering what's so important.
And as you came there you saw Hajime nervously standing and looking around with his hands behind his back.
"Hey!"-you greeted with a smile. Your facial expression made him feel even more nervous, how are you going to react. He waved back.
"So what's up Hajime? You needed to tell me something right?"-you asked. He looked to the side and took a big breath while fiddling with his fingers behind his back.
"Are you alrig-"- you were cut off by his voice.
"Y/n I've had feelings for you for some time and I wanted to confess. You are just so beautiful and amazing in particular that I couldn't help myself. So please if you accept this, will you be my girlfriend?"-he asked while looking straight in your eyes.
You were in shock. He was also your crush, you basically couldn't keep your eyes off him every time you saw him. You started smiling and nodding a few times.
"Of course Hajime, I would love to be your girlfriend!"-you said, making him let out a huge sigh of relief while also slightly smiling.
—— -͙ – -

Kyōtani Kentarō:

Kentarō really didn't plan on confessing but it just happened and it honestly surprised him too.
The two of you walked home together like usually, sharing earphones. Kentarō was looking at you for some time now and you sensed it. He just couldn't help himself, it's like you got him in a trance.
"Is something on my fac-"- you didn't get to finish because he randomly screamed out his confession. Making you stop in your tracks.
"I like you L/n!"-he said, realizing what he said only seconds after. His eyes widening as he tried to come up with an excuse but was more shocked with your answer.
"I like you too Kyōtani."-you said while still looking at him, seeing a huge blush creep over his cheeks, but you weren't in a better situation looking same as him. He abruptly turned his head and started walking again, as you followed him. He looked in front of him still unable to process that you like him back.
"So are we together now or something, like a thing?"-he asks awkwardly.
You just smile at him, he was so cute like this.
"Yeah, I suppose."-you answered making him sigh in relief.

୨˚୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧