Chapter 4

"So you're saying, you weren't here to be a stripper?" Jake asks me

I shook my head, "No," I answered. I was still shocked from what just happened. How did I ever get myself into this situation? Technically, it was Jak's fault, he never bothered to ask what I applied for.

Well, I didn't tell him either.

"I thought-"

"Enough," Adrian spoke. "You," he said looking in my direction.

"Go with Jake, he'll help with the paperwork," he ordered before retreating behind his desk.

"Yes Mr- um,"

"Ivanov." Jake whispers in my ear.

"Mr.Ivanov," I answered with a cheeky smile. James led me out of the office and back to his.

"Did you really not know his name?" Jake asks as he laughed.

"I don't know who he is, besides that he owns this club," I replied honestly.

"He owns multiple clubs and companies, he's worth billions." It shocked Jake to find out I had no idea who Adrian Ivanov was.

"He comes to the club maybe twice a month, he's very busy,"

Wow, a billionaire? He looked quite young to be a billionaire. I must admit though, he is really really attractive though.

"He looks really young," I say.

"He's 26. Fill this form out and you can start working tomorrow, the shift starts at 4 pm and you'll have to wear a uniform, which will be ready for you when you arrive, any questions?." James asks, handing me a paper and pen.

"That sounds perfect, and no," I answered. I grabbed the paper and fill out the details.

"All done," I look up to find Jake staring at me. "Great, you may leave," he said clearing his throat.

okay then.

I thanked him when I left his office and walked back to the bar.

Right now I need a drink and I don't even like drinking. Fuck it

• • •

As soon as Angelo saw me, he smiled. "Hey."

He served a man his drink before turning his attention completely to me, I walked closer and sat down on a barstool.

"Hey," I smiled back at him. "How did the interview go," he asks.

"I'd say it went okay", that was a lie but all I could come up with. The interview went rather poorly.

Jake didn't deserve the blame, maybe I should have assured him during the interview. I'm so dumb.

"Just okay? Are you going to tell me if you at least got the job or not?" he grinned.