Chapter 11

It's been minutes, hours, and days, and nothing has happened

I wasn't sure exactly how long I'd been locked here, but it was definitely messing with my head. I think I'm going a little crazy. Only once a day did Jackson give me food. I starved the rest of the time.

I also haven't seen Adrian in so long, not sure if I was happy or upset about it, honestly.

My main concern was my father. I had to find a way to leave, especially since I hadn't visited him in a while, and I always visit him. How could Adrian lock me up in here when I truly did nothing wrong?

Despite my search, I could not find anything that helped me escape. Standing up, I walked to the bucket placed in the corner of the room. Welcome to my lovely bathroom!

As I sat back down on the mattress, I felt gross, knowing that they probably didn't even bother to clean the mattress. These stains didn't look very appealing.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the door open. I looked up to see Jackson holding a brown paper bag.

"Food," he simply said, handing the bag to me. I didn't say anything, just took the bag and looked inside. And of course, takeout. I might as well be grateful since at least I am getting fed once a day.

"You look like shit," Jackson commented. No shit.

Eventually, I took a couple of fries and ate them. I kept on eating, and Jackson continued to stare at me. Quite the creep. For some reason, Jackson threw in a hamburger with the fries today. He usually gives me either fries or soup.

I really am a prisoner here...

"Look, Adrian will come and see you today, so for the love of God, don't do anything stupid," he spoke. I looked up at him, I was finally going to see Adrian. I knew better than to pull some shit so I simply nodded.

Jackson sighed and left. I didn't know what's going to happen and it was scaring me. I decided to lay back down and take a short nap.

• • •

"Chert, chto eta goryachaya devushka sdelala s Adrianom, chtoby okazat'sya zdes'?"

[What the hell did this hot girl do to Adrian to get here?]

"Zatknis', my dolzhny razbudit' yeye seychas zhe."

[Shut up, we have to wake her up now.]

Not sure if it was my brain or if I was actually hearing voices, I groaned, opening my eyes. I rubbed them until my vision became clearer.

"Come on, Adrian is waiting for you," I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head to the door and found Jackson and another guy walking towards me. I instantly backed away.

"This is Carlos, now get up," Jackson said, rolling his eyes.

He was a very impatient man. They were all so impatient. Carlos eyed me from head to toe, making me very uncomfortable.

Standing up, my legs felt weak to the point that they felt numb. I straightened my posture, looking at the men.

"Alright, grab her," Jackson told the guy.

He smirked and threw me over his shoulder before I could figure out what was going on. I did not like him at all. As Jackson left the room, Carlos followed him. I suddenly felt a hand cup my ass.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screeched. How dare he? I started to punch his back.

"Calm down doll," he chuckled. "You just have a nice ass, I couldn't help it,"

I kicked and struggled to release myself.

"You better stay still before I do something worse," he whispered so that only I could hear him.

I froze at his words feeling disgusted and stood still. After a few minutes of walking, he dropped me to the ground.

"Fanculo, stupida fica," I cursed in Italian, landing on my ass.

[Fuck, you stupid cunt]

Jackson looked down at me. He was fighting against laughing. Stupid shit. I lift myself from the ground and noticed I was in a bedroom. A very nice looking bedroom. Now, this was odd. The room was huge and spacious.

"Go clean yourself up. The bathroom is over there," Jackson pointed to a door.

Looked around, everything was so nice and well decorated.

"We'll be waiting outside, don't try anything," he gritted his teeth.

"Oh please," I walked towards the bathroom and shut myself in.

The bathroom was huge, the bathtub was in the middle and there were showers on either side. I looked into the mirror and could hardly recognize myself. My face looked slimmer and my cheekbones were more defined. I sighed and continued taking off my clothes.

I had a hard time deciding which to use: the bathtub or the shower but decided to go with the second option. I stepped onto cold tiles and turned on the water. I moaned at the warmth of the water on my skin. I never wanted to leave.

I noticed that the bathroom was stocked with everything. Shampoo, shower gel, toothbrushes. I examined the shampoo bottle and realized it was men's shampoo.

Well, it is a warehouse swarming with men.

I washed my hair and massaged my scalp. As the water rinsed the bubbles from my scalp it left me feeling relaxed.

Once I had finished a nice peaceful shower, I grabbed a towel that had been hung neatly a few feet away. I wrapped it around my body and peered outside the bathroom. Had to make sure those creeps weren't there to surprise me and catch me in a towel.

It made me wonder whether there were any clothes, I'm sure it wouldn't bother anyone. There was no way I was going to wear my old clothes again. They were filthy and smelled awful.

After confirming there was no one in the room, I rushed to the closet. I gasped when I saw it was full of suits and expensive clothing. It didn't cross my mind that this could have been Adrian's room. No way, he'd never let me in his room.

It must be one of the men that worked for him. Maybe Jackson's?

My head spun and I saw a simple hoodie and men's shorts. The hoodie was big, at least on me they were. The hoodie fell over my knees. I don't think I needed the shorts, but with a house full of men, you never know.

When I was finished, I walked out of the closet and froze. Adrian was standing there, his back to me.

This was his room. Shit.

Our eyes met as he turned around. "What're you doing here!?" I screamed.

I knew this was his room but was he watching me change? I scrunched my nose in disgust. They're all pervs!

"I just entered," he answered as if he read my mind. He looked down at the clothes I was wearing. Fuck, I was wearing his clothes. Is he mad? Jackson shouldn't have brought me here without Adrian knowing.

However, he looked calming and in control. He moved toward me, only inches away, and leaned down to my ear.

"Who said you could wear my clothes?"