Chapter 8

"Let me go," I spat out, pulling my arm back

"You're a feisty one," he said chuckling, as I turned to walk back towards the restroom. I stepped over and was yanked by the arm and pushed against his chest.

"I'm assuming you don't remember what you did that night,?" he tilted his head, grinning at me. Creepy much.

"Just let me go, I won't tell anyone," I spoke.

My arm was gripped even harder. He was beginning to leave a mark. "You did break my nose, little suka," he whispered to my ear. I don't recall breaking his nose, but I'm glad I did.

Staring at him, "What do you want from me?" I asked. Suddenly, his gaze settled down on my chest. Smiling, he put his arms around my waist. This little fucker.

I tried pushing him but he won't budge. He was too strong. "Don't fucking touch me!" I raised my hand to slap him before he held it back gripping it tightly,

"I'm very sure you know what I'm capable of you shlyukha," he looked down, taking his time to view my uniform.

[whore]

His eyes burn through me as I frantically look around us, no one was paying attention. I searched for Riley but she was nowhere in sight.

"I have to say, that body..." he looked at me up and down. I felt disgusted, his arms still circling my waist.

"Let go!" I shouted. He continued to hold me even tighter.

We began gaining some attention, people were staring at us. He leaned down to my ear and growled, "You're asking for punishment, aren't you?" he dragged me across the club.

He quickly shut the door and turned around, pushing me through a hallway door. His mood dropped as he looked behind me. Curious, I glanced back and was in complete shock. Someone was standing behind me. Adrian.

"Boss.." the creepy guy spoke.

He looked like he was about to shit his pants and that brought a smile to my face but that soon turned into a frown, I can't believe this idiot worked for Adrian. After seeing what I saw last night, I am inclined to say that Riley's earlier words about the mafia were true.

"Luka," Adrain's demanding voice called out.

I fully turn around to face Adrian. His face was completely emotionless. I can't help but notice how hot he looks in his suit. My eyes darted to his jet black hair, wondering what it would feel like to brush my hands through them. Dammit, Valentina.

"This girl was causing some trouble boss, so I thought I'd take care of her," Luka explained. Yeah sure, Luka.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Lil shit.

"And you thought it was okay to create a scene like that and I'd let you get away with it?" Adrian stared straight at Luka. His stare can bring anyone to their knees. It held so much power.