Chapter 25

"Good evening Mr

"Good evening Mr. Ivanov, it's a pleasure to have you here again. Your table is ready whenever you are,"

Adrian gives the man a curt nod before guiding me through the restaurant. I was in awe from the interior of this restaurant. Everything screamed modern and expensive. I'd never see myself at such a place like this.

"I'm fucking starving," Ivan groans.

I look down at my hand and see Adrian still holding it firmly. I wasn't quite sure if he was trying to be sweet or if he was afraid I'd run away. Knowing Adrian, he probably didn't trust me and intended to make sure I wouldn't just run out of the restaurant.

I don't understand why he couldn't trust me so much, what could Giavanni have done to Adrian that could've caused this fucking war between them?

I couldn't give a damn about their stupid animosity towards each other, I just need to find the perfect time to plan my little escape. It's worth a try.

The waitress escorts us to our table as we follow her down a private hall. "Here's your table, I'll be back to take your order when you're ready," the blonde girl smiles at the two men stood beside me.

She didn't acknowledge me whatsoever, it was like I wasn't even here.

"Please, let me," Ivan smirked playfully as he pulls out a chair for me. I chuckle at his random act of generosity and sat down.

"Thank you," I tell him and give him a warm smile.

I couldn't stop staring at Adrian, he looked so goddamn good in that suit. With his jet black hair perfectly styled, not a single strand out of place. And those tattoos on his neck... Curse him for looking this good.

"Is this why you wanted her to come with us? Znachit, vy mozhete vesti sebya kak dzhentl'meny i sdelat' khod na neye?" Adrian scoffs as he shot Ivan a cold glare.

[So you can act like a gentleman and make a move on her?]

Ivan's eyes widen in shock at Adrian's words and instantly he bursts out laughing. "Blayd, is this why you've been so pissy all night?"

[Fuck]

Adrian looked like he was going to murder him right here. "No, I'm saying you're not allowed to fucking-"

"Hello! Are you gentlemen ready to order?" the blondie appeared at our table, batting her lashes. Her eyes were fixed on Adrian.

"We haven't taken a look at the menu yet, does it look like we're ready?" Adrian snaps at her.

After shaking her head and muttering a quick apology, She turned leave, her eyes wide with shock. Adrian didn't seem phased at all as I stared at him. Does he always have to be so rude?

"Chto sluchilos'? Ya tebya razozlil?" Ivan cocks his head to the side with a smirk. Adrian's jaw tightened while Ivan looked like he was challenging him.