New teams

Eren and I were put in observation of the Scouts because of previous events. We were escorted to the old Scout Regiment headquarters, by the Levi squad, away near a forest. It looked like an enchanted castle.

"Being so far away from the wall and river, it wound up being useless for the Scouts so it was abandoned." a man with two toned hair said. His face just showed how cocky he was.

I saw the man get closer to Eren and say, "Don't get cocky, rookie."

So this was Levi's new squad. I didn't recognise anyone apart from Levi and Eren.

"I don't know if your titan or what but don't think we are not going to go easy on-" the man's horse trips on a rock but stays upright causing him to bite his tongue and blood fly everywhere.

"I make my horse go next to his and I say, "Be careful. You might end up biting your tongue." I make fun of him.

--time skip--

We arrive and the castle and start dismounting our horses and leading them into the stables.

Me and another girl, by the name of Petra, go check on the guy that bit his tongue.

"You know talking on a horse is a guaranteed way to bite your tongue." Petra says.

"First impressions are important too. I had that rookie scared stiff." he says.

"No. I think he was just shocked how bad your first impression was." I say.

"And how dumb you are." The red-head adds.

"Whatever the case, it went according to plan." he continues.

"Was holding a handkerchief to your tongue all the way here part of it?" I ask sarcastically.

"You never used to talk like that Oruo. If your trying to impersonate the Captain, please cut it out. You're nothing like him." she raises an eyebrow.

"If you wanna act like my wife, there's more you need to do first.." he pauses.

"I wish you had bitten off your tongue and died." She says blankly. "You always brag about how many titans you have killed.."

"You don't want to ruin my first impressions with her too.." he points at me.

"You already failed at that Oruo." I add in before he says anything else.

"Jeez. You're disgraceful!" the red hair says to him.

Petra Rall. 10 titans killed and 48 assists.

Oruo Bozad. 39 kills and 9 assists.

Eld Jin. 14 kills and 32 assists

Gunther Schultz. 7 kills and 40 assists.

This was the Elite team. The Levi Squad.

-------------------

We were soon after all put on cleaning duty around the castle. It looks like Levi didn't give up on his cleaning. He expects high quality cleaning from us all, but thanks to my cleaning experience with him, I didn't have to worry.

I finish my assigned room to clean and head out. I come across Petra talking to Eren about Levi so I just listen.

"I don't know the details myself, but I think he might've been like that at one time." Petra says. "They say before he joined the scouts, he was an infamous rogue in the capital's underground market."