!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!

Hi everyone! Sorry this isn't an actual chapter and I have taken a long time to upload the next one but I do have an explanation. Since it's my holiday off school, I have been going on holiday and I've just come back. I will be very busy over the next week and probably won't upload until the school year has started again (due to homework, and doing general things). So I thought I could tell you a bit more about myself and (Y/n) while I have the time!

(Y/n)

(Y/n) can be any age you prefer since I did kinda lose track of the time line. As you can tell, she really likes Levi and wishes to spend the rest of her life with him - preferably with her friends as well.

She does not have any intentions of having a baby/s in the future unless she is ready and Levi agrees to have one. She also wouldn't mind ruling Marley as queen as long as Levi is her King/prince.

(Y/n) is in fact a September Virgo! Her birthday is on the 6th of September 830 (estimated year).

Her adoptive parents were involved with the mafia and a lot of money but they refused to use it but instead keep it. A bunch of criminals did kill her parents eventually right in front of her eyes and they money was never found again. (Y/n) didn't ever go back to find it either.

(Y/n) didn't go back to the underground after she became a scout.

(Y/n) used to have dreams/nightmares about fallen comrades often before she went to Marley. She eventually forgot how they looked and had no more dreams about them.

Me:)

I also have the same birthday as (Y/n) since I thought it would be easier to remember. 6th September.

I am 13 years old currently

I HATE reading. I love writing though. I just can't generally read properly. I just forget to understand 😒.

I do have a list of more ff I'm going to write in the future and I've already planned my next one. (I'll give you a clue at the end).

I'm very quiet and very slow at understanding things so pls bare with me 😭

I write depending how I feel. If I feel sad, I will write something that I would like :))

I am Christian so if I write something you can't do in your religion, I'm sorry. I have not been taught how other religions do things. (I'm trying not to offend anyone lol)

After I finish this story, I will write another '(Y/n)' story but I will create a design for her! Besides, I'm one hell of a writer.