Truth

I walk at a steady pace down the street, staring at the ground and not talking to anyone - gripping onto the matchbox in my pocket. I didn't know whether to feel happy, sad, excited, scared. I just needed to prepare for the upcoming events.

"Are you really going to go with what he says?" Cozbi asks. "I mean you don't have to, remember? We are on our own side aren't we?"

"We are on our own side for what? We are not going to fight anyone unless I get back to Paradis." I tell him. "I don't even see a point of us being a team."

"You made a deal didn't you? Remember what Eren said back in that dream of yours? He wants you to destroy the world, homes, families."

"And I'm not going to do that."

"Then he will do it himself. A war will happen and you can't stop that - he only wants you to unlock the true form of your Titan and use it for his own good. But thanks to your great decision, we can do whatever we want."

"You know if you were stood in front of me, I would have killed you a thousand times over by now." I mentally smirk.

"Come on. Let's just go and do what he told us to do."

I walk down the street and make my way to the large mansion I used to stay in. It was quite a long way but I managed to get there just before the sun set completely.

I was going to become queen tomorrow and I wasn't prepared. Important people would be coming from all over the world; and hopefully from Paradis if they don't get caught. I would have to make a large speech in front of everyone along with wearing a long dress, a crown, expensive jewellery. I was not prepared at all.

I stroll through hallways and pass many doors until I find my room. I hadn't been in it for a few years but everything was still in shape. My bed was made and the floor was completely clean. The window was open and the curtains blew around to the wind.

I walk in, closing the door behind me, and make my way to my wardrobe at the side of the room. I open the doors that leaded into it and there was a singular white, flowing dress - it was the same nightgown I used before the war. I take it out and walk over to my bed where I place the dress neatly on it.

"Oi." I call out to Cozbi. "Keep your eyes to yourself while I change."

"Who do you think I am? A pervert?" He asks.

"I don't know. Are you?"

"Just hurry up."

I take a deep breath and start to strip my dirty clothes off - my jacket, shirt, pants, straps. I take everything off until I am left in my bra and underwear. My hip-dips, my slightly curved body and thin sized limbs were all exposed in the light.

"I have lost so much weight. Maybe a bit too much." I say in my head.

I pick up the dress off the bed and start to put it over my head. I let go of it and it falls over me while it covers my entire body apart from my feet. I look at myself and see that the dress still fit me pretty much perfectly.

"I'm going to end up blind at this rate. Can I open my eyes?" Cozbi asks.

"Sure. Go ahead and do whatever you have to do."

"Are you sure? This could hurt, and besides how can we trust this idea of his?"

"We're not. We can't trust his idea but we are going to do this anyway in the future if we don't now. Let's just focus on how to stay safer." I tell him. "We can't afford to not follow his orders just yet because I know when he wants something, he will do anything to get it - damn brat."