A New Enemy

It was a struggle to try and get me up. Everyone went up before me and Levi.

"Hey Levi.." I say quietly.

"Yes?" he answers.

"Everything hurts. I can't move. That rock probably destroyed my spine and I aren't healing." I say.

"Save your breath. The more talking you do, the more blood you lose and you will die." he says.

"I'm sorry. I've probably ruined your shirt too." I admit.

"Have I complained? I'll answer for you. No I haven't and I won't. So be quiet and you will get through this. We are about to go up anyway so prepare." he says.

He grapples his ODM gear just below the exit. I cling onto his shirt and we fly up. Once he reaches under the opening, he passes me into Armin's arms.

"What happened to you?!" he asks, worried.

"I don't know but I can't heal." I explain weakly. I look across to see a massive titan crawling away from us. It left a massive trail in the ground. It was definitely at least twice the size of the Colossal Titan.

Armin starts to take me to the wagon that waited for us. He lays me down next to Hange.

"Oh my walls (Y/n)!" she sits up. She had blood staining her shirt from her left shoulder. "What happened to you?!"

"Section Commander! You're supposed to be laying down! You're injured!" Moblit says.

"It's a long story, Hange." I say trailing off.

"Don't talk so much. You'll run out of breath." Armin says while bandaging my wounds on my torso and lower arm. "We will have to clean it up when we get back so I can only bandage it for now." he explains.

I see nearly everyone get on. Armin sat at the front and commanded the horses. Levi, Mikasa, Jean, Connie and Sasha rode on separate horses behind the wagon. We soon met up with Commander Erwin's squad.

"Is everyone alright?" Erwin asks. He looks at me and Hange laying down on the floor of the wagon.

"Hange and (Y/n) are our only casualties." Levi says.

"Hange will be alright. I'm not sure about (Y/n) though." Erwin looks at my wounds.

"Don't be like that, Erwin. I'll b alright." I say quietly with a smile.

He gives a little chuckle. "Alright then. Do any of you know what that titan is?"

"It's Rod Reiss. I think you will need to take charge on this one." Levi looks at the Commander.

"Let's head towards Wall Sina. We can't stay here and chat for too long." The Commander turns to look at the titan.

"So your letting it go all the way to the wall?" I look at him.

"It's heading to Orvud District. Let's go." the Commander mounts his white horse and starts to ride away.

The wagon starts to move again and we catch up to the titan which drags its face along the floor. It leaves a trail of steam behind it which reaches up towards the starry night sky.

"How are you feeling (Y/n)?" Historia asks.

"I'm just going to close my eyes for a bit. I feel very... very tired." I slowly say as I start to close my eyes.

"Hey. (Y/n)." I hear Historia's voice fade. "Try stay awake. We need you awake!"

Everything was quiet. It was dark. It was... peaceful. I looked down to see my injuries were gone. There was no pain.