Food

We arrived back at HQ and we all brought our horses back to the stables. I was lifted up by Levi and was put on the ground. He held the rope which was attached to my hands like a leash.

"I'm not an animal you know." I tell him.

"Are you not?" he replies sarcastically.

"And you call me stubborn." I mumble.

"I'll call you whatever I want, (Y/n). Let's go. Come on." he says while tugging the rope.

Before he takes me anywhere, a voice stops him. "Captain! The Commander would like a word with you!" a soldier runs up to him.

"Armin!" Levi calls. "Look after (Y/n) while I'm gone. If anyone attempts to go near her report them immediately."

"Yes sir!" Armin shouts while taking the rope.

The Captain follows the soldier inside and disappears inside the building. I give a sigh of relief.

"Jeez. Me and Levi might have known each other for years but he will still be strict on me. Give me a break." I mutter.

"We better head inside (Y/n)." Armin says. "It's time to eat and I don't want you to starve. Let's go." he says while slightly tugging the rope.

We walk to the cafeteria where everyone else was and we see a luxurious meal on the table. I haven't seen anything like this in years.

"Be careful to not tell any citizens about this, soldiers!" a voice calls.

There was meat on every table. Cooked meat! For some people, this was their first time. It was very, very rare for meat to be served like this.

"I wonder what the change in meal was for." Armin says.

"Me too." I reply. We both walk to our normal table with all our friends. I was worried to see the damage that they were about to cause. Especially Sasha. She goes absolutely crazy over food - but I had a feeling that something was going to get out of hand.

Me and Armin sit down and see a great lump of sliced meat in the middle of the table. It was glorious. The smell, the sight. I could already taste it and I haven't had a bite yet.

"Your final meal before we retake Wall Maria!" a voice says. "Cheers!"

The moment he said that, there was a massive shout from everyone.

"Oh no." I say.

There were people fighting over how many pieces each person got. Some people were eating two slices at a time and others probably didn't even get one.

I focus on our table and see Sasha trying to bit all the meat at once. Connie had to try pull her away while Jean tried to reason with her. She obviously didn't listen.

"What the hell are you doing potato girl?! We are going to have nothing to eat!" Jean yells.

"Snap out of it Sasha!" Connie says while wrapping his arm around her neck. "I don't want to have to kill you!" he says with tears in his eyes.

Jean finally grabs the meat out of her mouth and Sasha lets out a scream. "I'm not going to let you eat this alone!" Jean says before Sasha decides to bite his hand. He let's out a scream.

"Sasha! That meat is Jean not the meat!" Connie shouts.

At this point, I have managed to get a slice of meat from another table. I couldn't feed it to myself because the ropes were restricting me from doing that - so Armin fed me while also feeding himself.

"Do the scouts really not get any meat?" Marlo asks me.

"Does this answer your question?" I signal for him to look at Sasha.