Tomatoes at the sack

Edward could not sleep that night, he was thinking about what he had learned about Appaloosa. And while he was thinking, he had noticed that Lena became their friends.

He woke with a loud sound. He opened his eyes and looked around. He heard that sound again.
He looked at the window, there was a red stain on the window, it was looking like something had smashed on the window. There was a sound again and a red thing had hit the window. Edward stood up and opened the window-
SMASH!
Something hit to Edward's face. He couldn't see anything. He touched the thing on his face, smelled it, it was like- like...
Tomato. Edward turned his back and entered to bathroom quickly. When be cleaned his face he went back to the windowsill. He sat beneath the window, waiting. There was a smash on the window again. Edward suddenly stood up.
"What the-?" He said furiously and looked outside of the window. There was a boy with black hair, he was fat,smiling. Chris was outside, there were tomatoes in his hands, and there was a sack at his feet.
"Chris!" Said Edward, both surprised and furious. "What the hell you think you are doing?"
"Good morning to you too, Ed" said Chris.
"What are you doing?" Asked Edward again.
"Waking you up, of course."
"And the sack?"
"There are tomatoes inside it."
"Where did you find them?"
"Your mum."
"My mum?"
"She told me to wake you up, and she gave me a sack, I looked inside of it! Tomatoes! But they are nearly damaged. Dunno where did she found... Anyway, she told me to throw them to tour window, said she will clean it today. To be honest, your mum is so funny." Said Chris, and he throw another tomato to Edward, Edward kneeled down at the time.
"Yes, she is funny..." muttered Edward, he stood up again.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Shouted Chris from outside.
"Nothing..." said Edward.
"HURRY UP, COME OUTSIDE!" Shouted Chris, he made Edward jump.
"YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT!" Shouted Edward furiously, but then he smiled. "I can hear you!"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" shouted Chris.
Edward laughed.
"I can hear you, but as I understood, you can't hear me."
"WHAT?" Shouted Chris.
"I'M COMING!" shouted Edward for Chris to hear him. He closed the window. He heard the voice of Chris again.
"I'M WAITING!"
Edward get dressed, and he went downstairs.
(He didn't wash his face, because he had already washed his face to clean tomatoes)
When he went downstairs, he saw his mother at the kitchen, smiling to him.
"You woke up, then." She said wryly.
"Yeah," said Edward. "Thank you tomatoes... Where did you find the tomatoes mum?"
"They were at the house."
"What?" Asked Edward, confused"Tomatoes?"
"Yes," said Mrs Davies "I expect Lis like tomatoes so much."
"Who?"
"Dear, the people who was living here before us"
"And what did you say about their names?"
"Ms Li's mother and father, dear"
"Where do they live now?"
"Don't know, but not in Appaloosa"
She went to the kitchen. Edward shouted from her back.
"Mum?"
"Mm?"
"Where is the phone?"
"Upstairs"
"Right, thanks"
Edward went upstairs and looked for the phone. It was at the little table ,which always stands near the biggest window in the house. Edward took it, looked outside, to the lake. It was normal, just a normal lake...
Edward looked at the phone. Thinking who should he call now. Then he decided to call Lena.
"Hello?" Asked Edward.
"Yes?"
"I'm Edward Davies, I wanted to talk to Lena Bennett."
"Wait a moment"
There was a cracking noise at the phone, after a few seconds later, he heard a familiar voice.
"Hello?"
"Lena?"
"Yes, I am. What's the matter?"
"I had an information about Harriet Dorothy Li"
"Yes?"
"Ms Li's family was living in our house"
"So?"
"My mum found a sack of tomatoes in our house"
"Tomatoes?"
"Yes, in a sack, could you-?"
"Search what is all that about?"
"Yes, please"
"Right,"
There was a weird sound on the phone. And then a voice spoke.
"Call ended"
Edward closed the phone and went downstairs again.
"Who did you talk to,dear?" Asked Mrs Davies from the kitchen.
"Just a friend" answered Edward and went to the front door, and he saw Chris was standing right outside the door. When Edward opened the door Chris make a sound like applause.
"Finally, where were you, mate?" said Chris. 
"I talked to Lena on the phone"
"Why?"
"Come, I will tell you" said Edward and started to walk.
"Oi!" Said Chris behind him. "Can you help me to carry this sack? I'm not a superhero, you know!"