Chapter 22

Carlos POV

While my girl and her friends are settling into my home, I decided it would be a good idea to check out who the fuck broke into their home. I called Noah telling him to meet me in my security office. He had brought in the security cameras from the night their house was broken into. 

"Show me the tape," I said angrily. I just wanted to go back home to Lily.

"Stop," I say. There is a person in the house, their face was blocked with a mask. He has blue eyes from what the camera showed. Then there was another person. A girl this time. She has curls. Who could they possibly be?

The only person I know who has curls and green eyes is.... no. It can't be her. I have a guess on who the woman is, maybe if I torture her enough she can tell me who the guy is. 

"Noah, bring some guards now," I say. I rush out of the office and to my workplace. 

There she is. Jamie Sommers. She has to be the woman in the video. Those dark curls, green eyes. I just know she has something against Lily. I remember the last time she had Lily's arm in her grip. 

I walk up to her desk.

"Hi boss," She says with a smile. "Where's Lily, she hasn't been coming to wor--"

"Cut the crap Jamie," I say. She looks back at me with a shocked expression from my sudden outburst. 

Then she turns away looking back at her computer. "I don't what you're talking about," She shrugs. 

"Sure, because who else would break into her home and wreck everything? I know you, Jamie. You have something against Lily but when I find out why you're going to be sorry you ever stepped foot in my building," I threaten her. 

She pauses for a second as if she's thinking about something. Then she makes a run for the door. The security guard stops her. 

"You're coming with me," I say grabbing her arm. Making sure it hurts. I hear her wince in pain from my grip and try to pull her arm away. Which only infuriates me further.

I take her downstairs to the basement chambers.

"You six, come with me," I order six of my guards. They follow me with Noah trailing behind.

I shove her onto a chair.

"Chain her up," I order my guards.

"No! Let me go! Let me go right now!" She yells trying to break free from the chains.

"Why'd you do it?" I ask her.

She looks away. I grab her face forcing her to look at me. She tries to move away but I only grip her harder.

"Answer me!" I yell at her. I'm not one for hitting women, I think it's wrong. But this girl just brings out the anger in me I never knew I had. 

"I'm not telling you," She says through gritted teeth.

I look at her with a death glare in my eyes. "Lock her up, give her food every 2 days," I say. The guard immediately follows my order.

I exit the room and I can hear her screaming at them. Someone just lost their job. All I have to do is find out who the guy is.

Lily's POV

"Uno!" I yell.

"No fair!" Madi pouts.

Jules, Madi, and I are sitting in the lounger roo playing card games. The front door opens. Jordan and Chase walk in with bag in their hands

"Food!" All 3 of us yell together.

We dig through the bags and found out snacks.

"Geez, girls do go crazy over food," Jordan says.

"Where's Carlos?" I ask them.

"He had some important business to attend to," Chase says with a smirk.

"Okay," I say a bit curious. "Anyway, he told us we can take you, girls, out," Jordan says. "Oh okay," I say with a sigh.

"But, you have to have guards with you," Chase adds. "Why?" Madi says with food in her mouth.

"Someone's out to get you, well Lily more or less," Jordan says. "Me? why me?" I ask worried laced in my voice. 

"Relax, knowing Carlos he would never let anyone hurt you," Jordan says. I feel slightly more relieved. 

"We're taking you girls out to get some supplies since you know. You guys got robbed and everything," Chase says.

All of us head upstairs to get changed. Why would someone be after me? I didn't do anything to make anyone mad did I. I really hope not because now not only am I in danger, but I also put my friends in danger as well. 

----------

----------

Here's chapter 22!  :) Above is what Lily is wearing.