Chapter 41

We arrive at the ball in a limo. There are a bunch of other cars here which means there will most likely be more than 1000 people there. Geez that's a lot.

Just breathe Lily. Carlos will be by your side no matter what. Carlos takes my hand and kisses it. Everyone walks towards the front gate. We had barely stepped a foot in when someone calls for Carlos.

"Carlos!" Someone shouts. A man in a fancy fitted suit walks up to us with a beautiful lady by his side.

"Uncle Lorenzo. Aunty Alessa it's nice to see you," Carlos says and hugs them both.

"You have grown so much my boy. And who is this beauty?" The man whose name is Lorenzo asks.

"Uncle Lo, this is my beautiful wife Lily," Carlos says. 

"Pleasure to meet you darling," Lorenzo says and shaked my hand. Then The woman whose name it Alessa squeezes me into a tight hug.

"Aunt Al you're hugging her to tight," Carlos says.

She releases me and I am finally able to breathe properly again. "Oh I'm sorry it's just I'm so excited to see you. I've heard a lot about you " She says with a smile.

"Uncle Lo and Aunt Al weren't at the wedding. They had an important meeting in Mexico," Carlos says.

"Oh," I say. Carlos takes my hand and introduces me to the other guests who aren't family members. 

******

The night went by pretty fast. I got to know a bunch of people. I also learned that there are more of the Malenkov business around the world. This mafia family is way bigger than I thought. Soon we all are heading home. I check the time and it's around 11pm. 

I still have the special surprise for my lovely husband when we get home. 

******

We get into our room. 

"I have a surprise for you," I say. 

"What is it amore?" Carlos asks with a smile. 

"You'll see. Take off your shirt," I say. he takes them off. I take the tie from the floor. "Climb on the bed," I say and he does as told.

******

Carlos POV

Lily told me to climb on the bed. I love this side of her. Taking charge. I wonder what she's up to. I see her take my tie and grab my hands. She ties them behind my back, making me sit on my knees.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"Shhh, just watch," She says. Then she strips naked. I can feel myself go hard. Fuck. 

Then she does the unexpected. 

She takes out a masturburator and lies in front of me. She spreads her legs wide open for me to see her pussy. Then she starts to masturburate right infront of me. Is she crazy?

"Amore what are you doing?" I ask her. Frustration etching my voice. Then she moans. Fuck. I lick my lips when she touches her clit. Then inserts a finger inside of herself. 

She's teasing me. I just know it.

She gets up from the bed and kisses me. No tongue. This woman.

I fight against the tide rope. To my luck her little hands couldn't tie the rope properly like an expert can. Meaning I can easily escape this tie and get back at her. I just have to wait for the right moment. You have no idea what you've started amore

I keep my hands behind my back to not show any sign that the tie is loose. She goes back to lying down and playing with herself. Oblivious to the fact that I can now break free.

She starts masturburating once again. She pulls the toy out of her and I see her wetness coated all over it. That's suppose to be my cock that her wetness is coated with, not that toy of hers.

"How swollen is my pussy Carlos?" She asks teasing me. She climbs back up and brings the toy up close to my face.

"You wanna taste it?" She asks grazing it on my lips. Then she pulls it away and I lick my lips in temptation. 

"You have no idea what is to come to you amore," I say very quietly so she doesn't hear me. She sticks the thing back into her pussy and pumps it. Moans fill the room. The scene before me makes me super hard.

I'm done with her teasing me. Now it's my turn. An evil grin spreads across my face.

Lily's POV

I tease him a bit more, moaning from the toy plunging inside me. I look at him and he grins. Why is he grinning?

Before I can ask him the question, he lunges at me. How did he get loose from the tie?

He grabs the masturburator from me and throws it onto the floor. He pins my hands above my head.

"How did you--" I get cut off by him.

"Don't tease me amore," He says and starts attacking my neck. I moan and throw my head back. Then he takes the tie and ties my hands to the bed.

"Carlos what are you doing?" I ask.

"Getting my revenge," He says. He spreads my legs wide and dips his head. My eye roll to the back of my head. I'm not a moaning mess.

His tongue swirl around my clit. He bites, lickes, and sucks. I try to close my legs but he grunts and forces them even wider.

Fuck me. This was not how I planned this night to go.

"Carlos.... untie.......me," I say moaning in between.

"Mmmmm. No," He says and goes back to eating me out. I arch my back and scream. "You like teasing me huh amore?" Carlos asks as his head comes up from my legs. 

My juices all over his lips.

"Answer me," He says. I shake my head vigorously. "No? Then I guess I have to show you who's the real boss in the bedroom. And let me tell you, it's not you amore," Then he dips his head back between my legs.

I try to pull on the tie but it just won't budge. Then he comes back up. He sucks one of my boobs while one of his hands goes to my clut. He circles it and inserts one finger.

I gasp and moan.

Then he inserts another and starts pumping them vigorously. 

"Carlos... please," I beg him.

"Please what amore?" He asks tilting his head to the side. 

"Please fuck me," I say and he smirks. He grabs hold of his hard cock and grazes it along my opening. Teasing me. I groan in frustration.

Then he pounds into me like there's no tomorrow. 

******

Carlos POV

I start pounding into her. When I think she's had enough, I untie her. I yank her closer and aline my tip to her opening. She thrusts her hips upward. Asking to be fucked.

"Eager are we?" I ask her and hold her waist down. She rolls her eyes and I smack her ass, making her gasp and moan at the same time.

"I'm not even close to being finished with you amore," I whisper in her ear.

----------

Here's a bit longer chapter! This book is almost ending :( I hope you guys are enjoying.