Chapter 32

"You ready amore?" Carlos asks getting into the ring. I just know that Madi and Jules have no chance against him. 

"I don't wanna fight him," Jules whispers to me.

"You got this," I say and push her forward. She nervously gets into the ring.

"Please go easy?" Jules practically begs. Carlos laughs.

"Sure, I wouldn't wanna injure that pretty little head of yours or your sister would kill me," Carlos says. 

Noah counts and they start fighting. Carlos immediately knocks Jules down.

"Aim for the lower area!" Noah shouts to Jules. Jules takes that in and tries to knock Carlos down but fails. He gives her time to gain her energy and attacks him. She throws a punch but he dodges quickly and shoves her on the floor. 

"I give up!" Jules shouts. 

"Okay, well that was easy. Next" Jules scurries off the ring and Madi eventually gets into the ring. "I'll go easy on you," Carlos says.

She takes her stance and throws a right hook to Carlos. She barely misses. I see her attempt to put him in a headlock behind him and he flips them over so she lands on her back. She groans in pain.

"Okay that's enough for me," She manages to get up.

"Come on amore, I'm waiting for you," Carlos says. He does not look tired one bit. In fact, he looks excited to go against me. I have no chance against him. I get into the ring. Carlos then decides that it's hot and takes off his shirt revealing his abs and tattoos. I gawk at him.

"You done?" Carlos says chuckling. I shake away my thought and get ready. 

Noah counts down. "I'll let you take the first hit," Carlos says. I know he's up to something. I try to punch his chest but nothing. He doesn't even move and inch. I look up at him to see him smirking down at me. I can tell he's laughing in the inside. 

I try again but this time, he catches my wrist. He turns me around with my wrists still in his hands and my back to his front. He leans down so that his breath fans my ear. 

"And you said you could beat me?" Carlos teases. I try to break free from his hold which only tightens on me. "You give up yet?" He asks me.

"No," I say still trying to break free. 

"Hmm, okay then," He says. One of his hands releases my wrist and travels down my front. He cups my pussy with his free hand. Fuck. He's teasing me. This bastard. 

"Already wet? And you just healed are you ready to be in pain all over again?" He whispers so only I can hear.

"Stop it Carlos," I whisper yell to him. 

"I don't think so," He says. Then his hands go around my waist wear my leggings start. He slides his hand under my leggings to wear my wet pussy is. He traces my underwear line before he too slides his hand underneath it. Right to my bare pussy. He circles my clit with his finger.

I'm panting hard from the attention he's giving to me. It's a good thing our backs are faced away from everyone else.  Then he takes his hand away. What a jerk, playing with me like that.

Before I know it he flips us over. We're on the ground and him on top of me. His hands hold both my wrists above my head. 

"I win," he says and gets off me. Jerk.

"Let's take a break, meet me in the shooting range. I gotta check on the those recruits," Carlos says and walks out the door. I sigh.

"Well that was fun," Madi comments.

"I'm worn out," Jules says.

We walk out the door to see the recruits. Some are trying to aim a gun at the target. They all miss by a lot. I can see Carlos get frustrated with each one. 

One of the recruits works on knife throwing. They aim and it bounces off the wall and straight towards me. It barely misses me and lands right next to the wall, by my head.

"You idiot!" Carlos yells at him. The little boy cowers away in fear.

"Aim better or the next thing on the end of that blade will be you," Carlos says and walks towards me.

"Are you okay amore," His tone automatically changes from hard to soft. I nod my head. 

"Give him a break, he's only a kid," I tell him. Carlos just shrugs.

"Alright everyone listen up. we're heading to the shooting range. Do not and I repeat do not pick up a gun unless you are told to!" Carlos shouts to all the kids. They nod in response. We all walk out of the room and straight outside. Then we enter another room which I'm guessing is the shooting range.

"Malcom, Brea, teach these kids how to use the pistols," Carlos says. Then he leads us to another room connected to the previous room but with a wall in between to separate them. 

"Here," Carlos hands me a gun.

"Try to aim at that target, I wanna see how good you are at this," He then order for Noah, Chase, and Jordan to help Madi and Jules.

I close one eye at the target's base and fire the gun. I aimed at their shoulder instead of the chest. But at least it's still a hit, right?

"That was pretty good just saying," I say and hand him the gun back.

"Watch how a professional does it," Carlos aims at the target and shoot, his eyes never leaving mine. Once the gun fires I look at the target to see a bullet in his chest. My jaw drops. How can someone just shoot without looking? Right, he did say a professional.

He hands me back the gun. I aim from my angle but an arm around my waist stops me. Carlos is right behind me. One arm wrapped around my waist while the other holds the hand with the gun in it. He adjusts the aim and presses the gun. It shoots right into the middle of the target's forehead. 

"I could've done that you know," I say.

"Of course because you're great at everything," Carlos says. I roll my eyes. I look back to see Madi aiming at a dummy and hits it's chest. She's pretty good at this. Jules is struggling a bit. I can't blame her, this shit is hard. 

----------

They are working on guns now, how cool. By the way I don't know much about guns so sorry if anything is wrong here :)