[2]

✅Revised

I like the way you stick you tongue out when you are trying to concentrate in something. I swear I don't have the habit of looking at your tongue, but we have some classes together and I saw it before, it's really cute :).

M

Hyunjin carefully slipped the note to his pocket, before any of his friends could see. He kept a small smile on his face, though, the stranger's words warming his heart.

He almost jumped to class, his mood increasing immediatly, even though he told himself it was because he liked his next class a lot. He got to the room early, instead of going to his friends, he didn't want to be teased about today's note just yet. As he arrived he smiled at the only boy that was in the classroom already.

"Hwang Hyunjin early? What am I witnessing?"

"Very funny, Seungmin.", Hyunjin gave him a true smile, his eyes almost disapearing. "For you information I am always early, the rest of the class is just even earlier.

"Well of course.", Seungmin scoffed as the taller dropped his bag on his seat and then moved closer to him again, taking the seat in front of him temporarily.

"And why are you here?"

Seungmin closed the notebook he was writing on and smirked.

"What are you doing here?"

Hyunjin let his eyes wander through the black covered notebook Seungmin always carried with him. Was it a diary? A journal? Maybe he was writing a story, or maybe he was drawing? The blond furrowed his eyebrows as he heard his own thoughts.

Since when was he interested in what Seungmin did or not? They weren't even close friends.

"I'm running away from Chan and the others."

"Why?"

Hyunjin bit his lip.

"Someone sent me a note."

"Yes, you get notes everyday Hyunjin, whats the deal now?", Seungmin looked at him, half confused, half curious.

"I-i basically... okay so, I read it, this time and...", the taller let a small smile paint his face. "I don't know, it's diferent, it's just diferent."

"Can I see it?"

Hyunjin quickly took the note out, almost as if he had been waiting for a chance to show it to the guy. He was so caught up in the moment that he didn't even notice how Seungmin's eyes widened at the sight, his own handwriting just in front of him.

"Just read it, it's so cute!", Hyunjin leaned over. "Someone pays atention to small things about me, instead of saying I'm pretty and trying to date me the second after."

Seungmin smilled softly, ignoring the way his heart raced, and quickly gave it back to the taller when he saw Chan, Changbin amd Minho entering the classroom.

"Why are you hiding? Hi Seung.", Minho sat next to Hyunjin, the other two staying on their feet between the two boys that were in the classroom first.