[4]

✅Revised

The way your eyes disappear when you smile always gives me butterflies.
M

Hyunjin smilled softly, even though he found the fourth letter a bit smaller than usual, he didn't bother though, the words still warmed his heart dearly.

"What do we have today?", Chan pecked over the taller's shoulder and tried to read the note but Hyunjin had already put it in his pocket, keeping it away from the older's curious eyes.

"I need to go to the library first, I'll catch you in class."

Chan waved, chuckling, as he saw the boy walking.

"You're joking, right?"

"No."

"You never go to the library, why now?"

"I just need to check something out."

Chan nodded, even though he was confused, and just turned around, walking to class without his friend.

When Hyunjin arrived at the library he smiled at the teacher that stood by the entrance and moved to a corridor close to the window, his hand wandering on the book covers as if he were looking for something in particular, but his eyes where somewhere else, in fact. The young boy that had fell asleep on a table, only a few meters away from Hyunjin now, was the one that had brought the older there. He knew for a fact that Seungmin was always in the library before class, but he still didn't know what he was doing there, exacly. He just knew he had to find out why he felt like that anytime he was near him.

Just young love.

Hormones.

It couldn't be that, because he was straight.

He carefully sat in front of the guy, looking at his peacefull sleeping expression. His cheeks where starting to get red from the sun so Hyunjin moved his hand to cover it, without thinking.

He looked so precious, ready to be cuddled to death.

Hyunjin let himself imagine what it would be like to have him asleep in his arms, and took his hand back when he found himself smiling at the thought.

No.

It couldn't be.

He listened closely as his heart started beating faster again, as usual when Seungmin was around, except this time the younger wasn't doing anything, he wasn't even awake.

Hyunjin closed his eyes and took a deep breath, shaking his head.

No, he was just imagining things.

Seungmin was a friend.

Hyunjin was straight.

And probably so was Seungmin.

The taller got up, not before glancing one last time at the sleeping angel in front of him, and left the library.

—————

"So, you're coming?"

"I don't know.", Seungmin shrugged as Chan pouted.

"Everyone is going Seungmin, you'll have fun."

The younger scoffed.

"I hate parties.", he tried to walk away, but Chan got a hold of his arm, making all the books he held fall down to the ground, startling the two boys and some other people in the hallway.

"I'm so sorry, let me help you.", The older kneeled down, starting to close the notebooks that opened and the random papers that flew away, most of them being small sketches of people he'd probably seen around but couldn't identify or flowers. He couldn't help it but to read one that fell a little bit further away on the ground. A very careful handwriting and a flawless cut, word after word a love note signed."Seungmin?"

The younger's eyes widened as much as they could when he saw that the older held.

"I-i can explain-"

"No.", Chan smiled softly. "You owe me no explanations, I owe you an apology for reading it.", then moved closer to the boy and gave him his books back, along with the note." I love you as my brother, Seungmin, please don't get yourself hurt, Hyunjin is straighter than a ruler."

Seungmin pressed his lips.

"That's why I'm counting down these last few ones, it will help me get over it."

Chan smilled and patted his shoulder.

"I'm here if you ever need to talk, okay?"

The two boys kept on walking, Chan's arm around Seungmin's shoulders as their laughs mixed in the hallway, oblivious to the figure that observed them from the other side, blood boiling inside.

I' honestly having mixed feelings about this story. It's simple but I guess it will look good.

I'll update Mates tomorrow.

I also bought Felix and Minho bubble and Felix is a sweatheart! He's so energetic i can't.

Minho is wierd so far, but I guess a good lind of wierd :)