[5]

✅Revised

Seungmin sighed as soon as they reached the house.

"Remind me again why I am here?"

"To have some fun, Seungmin, you've been pretty wierd, latelly.", Felix rang the bell, even though the loud music coming from inside the house made it clear that no one was going to hear it. The younger rolled his eyes, staring at the brick wall. He counted 5 seconds.

"Alright, no one's home, let's get back."

"There's literally people inside, the windows are open.", Felix chuckled at his friend's attempt to save himself. "I'll text Changbin so he can come and get us."

After a few minutes, Chan and Changbin opened the door, big smiles on their faces and a soft blush in Changbin's cheeks, already.

"He's a little bit tipsy, already. I would take care of him if I were you.", Chan laughed at Felix's pout."Your boyfriend, Felix, not mine."

Felix looked over at Seungmin and the guy quickly stepped inside, next to Chan.

"I would help but you said you brought me here to have fun, so I'll go have fun."

Felix narrowed his eyes and scoffed, pretending to be mad as Seungmin and Chan disappeared in the crowd.

"Lix...", Changbin caressed his boyfriend's cheek and smiled widely. "I love you."

Felix smiled back and slipped his hands around the older's waist, making sure he didn't fall.

"Love you too Binnie, but I'm hurt you didn't wait for me to start drinking, I'm not payed to be your babysitter, baby."

Changbin pouted and crossed his arms, making Felix's heart flutter.

"I can pay."

"You can?", the taller arched his eyebrow, slightly laughing.

"Yes! With my body!"

Felix's mouth droped before he burst into laughter. He placed a small kiss on top of the other's nose and interlocked their fingers.

"I'll take on that offer after you get sober, then."

—————

"This was a bad idea."

Seungmin looked at his lap, legs crossed and hands half hidden in his sweater paws.

"It was a brilliant idea!", Chan took the last few drops of his drink and chuckled, turning the bottle once again. Seungmin had entered the game because of peer presure, nothing more. Not because Hyunjin was in the circle, not at all. He had heard the boy, he was never going to date a guy, he was as straight as a ruller ( also go read my Changlix story, Homophobe, which I remembered bc the name initially was "straight as a ruller", Thankyou :) ) and he was never going to have a chance with his crush.

The bottle finally stoped in who was going to play with him, pointing to a random girl, which made Seungmin breath out, both in relief for not being Hyunjin and in fear.

"Alright.", Jackson, the one that was defining the dares, some friend of Hyunjin's from the football club he used to go to before he changed for the swiming one, started talking." I fell like going soft on you, I want a peck on the lips for 10 seconds."

The girl shrugged and scotted closer to Seungmin, making the guy stiffen. He let their lips touch, thanking every god he knew that she didn't try to touch him or deepen the kiss in any way. When the 10 seconds were over they smiled softly at each other and she sat back at her place. Seungmin was too busy trying to avoid Changbin's drunken teasing to notice Hyunjins pained look in his direction.