[15]

✅Revised

Okay but in one month I finnished 3 stories a I'm kind of proud.

Hope you liked this one as much as I did :)

Enjoy this chapter <3

The taller gulped as he stared at Seungmin.

"Y-you... are you playing me?"

Seungmin let go of the hug and picked his bag from the floor, noticing how their friends had scoot closer, some with confused looks on their faces.

He unfolded the note and gave it to Hyunjin, who's eyes widened.

"How do you have this? Chan?"

He looked at the taller, who just shrugged, pretending he didn't notice his boyfriend gaze in him.

"He gave it to me, yes."

"I sais I was going to fix it."

"Yes but he wasn't supposed to read that."

Seungmin chuckled.

"I was."

"W-what?"

Hyunjin watched carefully as the shorter took him notebook from his backpack. He opened it and looked through the pages until he took out another note, just like the ones Hyunjin had found on his locker so many times before.

He handed it to the boy under the gaze of their 6 friends.

"What's this?"

"The 15 note."

Hyunjin pouted.

"You're still trying to set me up with them?", his voices sounded a bit more harsher than he had planned and Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Hyunjin, baby...", He whispered, only for him to hear. "You're incredibly dumb, sometimes."

The long haired furrowed his eyebrows and unfolded the note, his mouth dropping to the floor.

I love it that you love me, even not knowing I'm the one writing this words.
I love the way your lips taste and how you make me do crazy things.

Most of all, I love you.

Minnie

Hyunjin felt his face get wet, the fear and pain he had dealt with all night slowly being replaced by a strong urge to slap himself across the face.

How could he not notice? It was so obvious.

Even after he got him caught and after he was an idiot to him, it was all still obvious.

He was just too oblivious to notice.

Hyunjin dropped the note as he engulfed the younger in another hug, how his tears staining the other's shirt as they let out everything.

"I love you, Seungmin, fuck I really do."

The younger smiled and patted his head, before Hyunjin pulled away and brought him closer by his waist, biting his own lip.

"Our friends are here, Jinnie."

"I have a nickname?", he raised his eyebrows and Seungmin reddened up. "Oh he's shy now."

Seungmin slapped his arm and pouted.

"I'll let this slide Hwang but I'll punish you latter."

"Punish?"

Seungmin smirked as Hyunjin's smile faded for a bit.

"Yes, babyboy, punish."

Hyunjin gulped and Seungmin smiled, innocently sliping his arms around his neck.

"You just said our friends are here."

Seungmin chuckled and leaned him, hearing Jeongin's gasp.

"Fuck that, they'll find out eventually, because either way you're going to be mine, Hyunjin."

Their lips finally met under the eyes of their friend group, Seungmin claiming Hyunjin as his and Hyunjin not giving a fuck about whoever passed by and watched.

He didn't care about anything else right then, only the boy he loved and his soft lips.

"Okay, Okay, we're at school, your pool fuck was enough."

"They what?", Minho's eyes widened as Hyunjin denied.

"It didn't happen!"

"Not in the pool anyway.", Seungmin shrugged.

"Why are you letting them think we fucked?", Hyunjin whinned and Seungmin hugged him from behind.

"It's not like you'll make it past today, baby."

Jeongin pretended to puke.

"Gross."

"Please stop traumatizing Innie."

Hyunjin was too busy blushing so he didn't answer him.

"Okay but, I'm confused."Minho stared at the, now, interlocked fingers and at the two boys. "Are you dating."

"N-"

"Give me this afternoon, tomorrow we'll be."

Chan laughed hard as Hyunjin hid his head in Seungmin's neck, slaping the guy soflty.

"Great, but, how much time did I sleep?"

Hyunjin forrowed his eyebrows at Minho.

"What?"

The younger chuckled.

"Weren't you straight, Hwang Hyunjin?"

The taller rolled his eyes as the bell rang.

"Shit, I'm late as fuck, I'm going to die."

He pecked Seungmin's lips and it immediatly turned into a short kiss, then he grabbed his backpack and smiled.

"I love you."

He graved Minho and Changbin and pulled them with him since they had the first class of the day with him.

"That was gay."

"Shut up, Minho!"

The end.