[6]

✅Revised

Alright I actually wrote two chapters.

Also please tell me to go and revise Homophobe and Ice Americano because I am procrastinating and Chan would be disapointed on me.

Hyunjin spent the whole weekend at home, feeling confused and panicking. He called Chan a hundred times, always eventually chickening out and inventing another random excuse as to why he had called, until the older stopped picking up his calls, which was, probably, for the better, at this point.

Wht was he supposed to say, anyway?

Hey so I kind of thought about kissing Seungmin before we made out and now I want more?

Am I crazy?

He did around 30 diferent am I gay quizes, after he gained the courage to, because he didn't even want to see the result if he were being honest.

He googled the word bissexual and read around 10 diferent pages about it after he got the same result in every test he took, and eventually got tired and fell asleep.

The next day he did the same, he called Changbin and panicked again, he thought about calling Felix but even though he loved the guy he knew that with Changlix, telling one was telling the other, and he had no idea what to say, let alone what they would think about it.

Was it true?

Did he like guys?

Did he like Seungmin?

—————

You look beautiful today, how do I know? I am a fortune teller. Just kidding I saw you in the morning as I was walking to school. I hope you had a good brreakfast.

I like the way you close your eyes when you like what you're eating, almost as if you want to feel the flavour better.

M

Tipically, no one would like to find out someone stalked them as they are, but Hyunjin just smilled to himself and passed the note to Chan.

He had already given up the hidding them from the older.

"That's creepy."

"It's cute."

Chan rolled his eyes, trying to hold back from asking about the party situation.

Hyunjin seemed okay, like nothing had happened so, maybe he was imagining things back then, but still it really seemed like...

No, probably imagining.

It was when they finally reached their maths class that Chan convinced himself he was right, all along. The way Hyunjin stiffened as soon as he saw the younger boy sitting, peacefully, i. The middle of the classroom, his head burried in his usual notebook as he sticked his tongue out, too concentrated to notice the new arrivals.

"Are you walking or-"

"We should leave, we are early."

Chan blocked the door, smirking at Hyunjin.

"Being early isn't bad"

"Chan, please."

The talker didn't even try to find any excuse, he just wanted to disappear before Seungmin woke up to reality. Chan made a tsk sound.

Yes, hairband, we know.

"Why?"

"You know why, come on!"

"Why, Hyunjin?"

The taller looked around, almost considering jumping out of the window.

"Because it is wierd."

Chan shrugged.

"You guys are friends and at least you are straight, I don't know about Seungmin.", the older smiled and grabbed Hyunjin's wrist, pulling him with him. "So there's nothing to fear. Hi Seung!"

The younger looked up, taling out his one airpod and closing his notebook, not before Hyunjin could spot a few drawings between texts.

"H-hi.", Hyunjin gulped as the older made him sit next to him, right in front of Seungmin.

"So, I think we should talk about the party."

"Chan!"

Hyunjin looked over at his friend with a wierd expression, his heart speeding up amd his hands shaking slightly.

Seungmin felt his heart skip a beat but pretended everything was fine, taking things out of his backpack.

"What about it?"

"Hyunjin here is feeling nervous about it, he is straight so he has no reason to be unless he has something to tell me...", Hyunjin felt himself tense up at the sentence." but for some reason he is loosing it, basicly, please stop him."

Seungmin laughed castly, pretending it didn't affect him at all, and looked at Hyunjin, a lazy smile painted on his perfect lips, distracting the older.

"Don't worry too much, it's not the first time I had to make out with a friend."

Hyunjin felt his heart sink, a wierd new feeling making his face close up, capturing Chan's atention.

When Seungmin put his galsses back on, proceding to write something else in a diferent notebook, he sticked his tongue again, strugling to draw a straight line between words.

And shit.

If that wasn't the cutest thing ever.

I LITERALLY LEFT MY NOTES HERE IN PORTUGUESE SKSKSKKSS