[3]

✅Revised

The first thing you do when you wake up after a long class is always rub your face. You always pout afterwards and it's the cutest little shit ever :)

M

"M",Hyunjin passed the small note to Chan and watched as the older laughed.

"This is kind of cringe.", His boyfriend slapped his head immediately making him gasp." What?"

"It's cute? He's whiped for the notes already, just let him be.", Jeongin glared at his boyfriend and turned to Hyunjin. "Any idea who it might be?"

The blond one looked up, totally caught by surprise since he hadn't even realized the younger was there. He had been so caught up in the sweet words and too busy trying to figure out in how many classes he sat side to side with girls that might have writen that, but none of them seemed to have the brain or the heart for such words.

"No. I've been thinking about it though."

"Do you think it is a girl or a boy?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the younger, recieving a glare from Chan.

"I hope it's a girl, I won't ever date a boy. No offense." he looked around to his friends." I, obviously, have nothing against your relationships I'm just straight.", he shrugged.

"Hi Seungmin!", Jeongin totally ignored him to wave at the passing boy, making Hyunjin turn around to face a panting Seungmin. His eyes travelled through the younger's red face, a sudden urge to wipe his bangs away from his eyes took over Hyunjin, who had to hold himself with everything in him so he wouldn't do it. The red hair was all messy, his back bended and hands on his knees as if he had just ran a mile. When he straightened up and pulled his hair back, head slightly thrown back and heavily breathing, Hyunjin found himself gulping, his heart beating faster than usual.

Why?

Was he sick?

Why so suddenly?

He averted his eyes from Seungmin, his body still fully aware of the boy's presence, therefore stiffened.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I have to run I'm late for class."

"I can see that. You're coming to the swimming club afterwards?"

"Sure Innie, I need to get to class now though."

The boy started walking a little bit too fast away from the cafeteria where most students gathered before classes started in the morning. Hyunjin followed his figure with his eyes until he was no longer in the cafeteria.

"What are you looking at? The doors?", Changbin teased, making Hyunjin jump on his seat.

"N-no."

"Stutering?", Minho chuckled. "Who's the girl you're staring at?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, ignoring his friends.

—————

Seungmin had just left the pool, he was sitting down, back against the wall as he let his body slowly slide down, closing his eyes. He breathed heavily again, just as that morning, his toned body covered in falling drops that made the other boy shiver. Hyunjin stood a few meters away, ready go to the club, but he never imagined Seungmin would already be there.

The taller was standing at the door, eyes widened as they looked up and down repeatedly when Seungmin grabbed his water bottle, making Hyunjin gulp again at the sight of the younger's adam apple moving.

What the hell was happening?

"Hyunjin!", The younger was now walking to the blond guy, a soft smile in those pretty, plumpy lips he had. Hyunjin bit his own lips, not noticing how his gaze slipped down." Aren't you coming in?"

"I-i...." The taller suddenly tensed up at the thought of being in the same pool as that boy, half naked. He panicked and steped back, waving a hand in front of his face. "No I-i just came looking f-for Innie."

Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows and stepped closer again, making the older fell a shiver down his spine.

"Are you sick?", the taller shook his head as he felt Seungmin's hand on his forehead. "You should go to the infirmary, you're really hot."

So are you.

Wait, what?

Hyunjin mumbled something inaudible and sprinted out of the pool building, not noticing Chan and Jeongin, who had just arrived at the entrance. He ran all the way to the infirmary, begging the nurse to find out what was wrong with him, telling her his symptoms. How his heart was racing and his cheeeks and whole face burning, how he felt electricity through his body, only to be shoved away with a simple "Those are just your hormones, don't waste my time."

"My hormones, what?"

The nurse rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Young love, attraction of whatever you want to call it, now go home and let me treat someone who actually needs me."

Hyunjin stepped outside the nurses's office and chuckled.

Young love?

No way, he wasn't in love, he almost didn't even speak to any girl.

Also it only happened when he was near Seungmin.

So it wasn't love, or attraction.

He did have a good body, and beautiful features and pinkish lips, but he was a guy.

Hyunjin shook his head and shrugged, starting his walk home, finally feeling his heart at a normal pace.

Maybe he was just allergic to Seungmin's collogne or something.

Am I making him dumb and oblivious? Yes.

Yes I am and you can't stop me.