[8]

✅Revised

Honestly, this story has finally came to the middle and I still can't stop working on it. I was supposed to update Mates but I have like, two sentences from this next chapter and it's annoying me.

Hyunjin had had a terrible night.

No make up could cover his dark circles, or his read, puffy eyes, result from all the crying during the night. All he wanted was to be home, or to be able to at least talk to Chan, eventually.

To make everything worse, there was no note that morning. Hyunjin searched around the locker, on the floor, between his things and nothing.

There was just no note.

Hyunjin pouted and closed the locker, glancing one last time at the floor, before joining their usual table in the cafeteria, where everyone one at that tike of the day.

He felt a mix of emotions as he saw Seungmin sitting there with Jisung and Felix, half of him was happy just to see his face, the other half hated that he was there, looking that etheral and making his sanity disapear again.

The younger got up as Hyunjin arrived, probably to go to class, early as usual, and they ended up colliding against eachother.

"Damn, Hwang.", Seungmin said from the floor, making the other finally realise he had fallen." You have a really hard head."

Hyunjin seemed to wake up, indeed.

"Shit, I'm sorry, are you o-"

The boy suddenly shut up, making the whole group's atention go to him, the whole cafeteria looking at them since Seungmin had fallen. Hyunjin slowly scotted down and grabbed a small paper that Seungmin had dropped alongwith his notebook.

I like the way you put your hair back, it always giver me butterflies.

M

Seungmin cursed himself internally, trying to think of a plan that would save him this last time.

"W-"

Before he could even finnish one word, a random voice shouted from the crowd.

"Hey faggot, are you helping your boyfriend up or what?"

Chan immediately got up as Hyunjin glared at the boy from the previous evening. Seungmin sighed.

"Wait, is that a note? Oh my god did he wrote him a note?"

After this comment the murmurs started, while Seungmin helped himself up, gathering his stuff and putting them in his backpack, hoping nothing else had stayed behind.

"Well are you going to accept him, Hyunjin?", the same guy talked, making Seungmin freeze on tbe moment. Chan grazing his teeth. "Are you the faggot I think you are?"

Hyunjin saw Seungmin slowly turn around, their eyes meeting.

"I-", he looked around at the judging faces, almost all of them actually just in his mind. He looked over at Chan and his other friends, he heard all of Chan's words so far.

Seungmin was M.

It made no sense but, at the same time, it was obvious to him. All the things he wrote were beautifully built, just like Seungmim himself.

"You..."

But he couldn't be with him, he didn't even know how to have an actual relationship, let alone with a guy, as in other people knowing he is dating a guy.

He straightned up.

"No.", Chan's eyes widened as the word left the younger's mouth." You know I'm straight, Seungmin.", he tried to sound as cold as he could. "I don't know why you still tried."

"But, Hy-"

"No. I'm really flaterred but no-"

Seungmin rolled his eyes, still nervous about his escape.

"Hyunjin just listen to me befo-"

"There's nothing you can do to change my mind because I am not a faggot like you.", he raised his voice.

As soon as it left his mouth, Hyunjin wanted to hit himself.

He saw Chan and his other friends mouth's drop in the back.

They would hate him.

He would hate him.

Gasps were heard around the cafeteria and Seungmin averted his eyes to the floor.

Everyone stood quiet as the younger grabbed his backpack and walked closer to Hyunjin, who was still not functioning after hearing himself.

Seungmin grabbed Hyunjin's hand and put the note in it, looking him dead in the eye after, with a scary expression that no one got to see that often.

"Next time tell me if you feel like randomly insult the messenger, I won't be doing any more favors to anyone wanting to give you notes."

He said it loud enough for everyone to hear but softly enough so that no one would think he did it on purpose. He saw as Hyunjin closed his eyes, even more regret flushing over him.

He then walked out of the cafeteria, leaving a dumbfounded Hyunjin, a group of mad friends and a scolding Chan.