[13]

✅Revised

I seriously can't decide which book to start next from my drafts, but I feel like falling into Changlix again, I finished Homophobe too long ago it's about time I do another with those two.

"With who?"

"You heard me.", Changbin chuckled at Chan's open mouth. The older grabed Hyunjin's hands of his face and stared at the boy.

"Hyunjin, please talk to me. Is this true?"

Hyunjin nodded, still not facing the older.

"Why would I be lying?"

Chan ignored him and pulled Hyunjin's face towards him, seeing the dark blush covering his cheeks.

"I want to hear it from you."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and sighed, looking at the table.

"I made out with Seungmin, yes, there you go."

"That hickey?", Hyunjin nodded." Well Seungmin's wild."

"Did you fuck?"

Hyunjin brought his hand up to slap Changbin's arm.

"What the fuck?"

"Sorry, Felix wouldn't tell me the details."

Hyunjin shook his head fiercely.

"N-no."

"But did you get close?"

This time there was no answer.

"Oh my god, Hyunjin.", Chan chuckled at the embarassed boy. "Weren't you straight?"

"Oh fuck of.", the taller groaned and buried his head on his hands."I had already told you why are you so surprised?"

"You told me you thought you felt something but I never imagined it was true!"

"Well fuck you anyway."

"You really are a box of surprises Hwang Hyunjin."

Chan chuckled as the long haired drifted to sleep.

—————

I like it when you play basketball. You concentrate so much and you face suddenly gets really serious, it's so scary it's almost cute.

M

Hyunjin put the note away as he saw Seungmin next to him.

The boy was leaning against the next locker, arms crossed and a playful smile on his lips as he stared at the talker's neck.

"Nice hickey."

Hyunjin stared at the ground, his face getting red as the other one laughed.

Seungmin leaned foward, bringing Hyunjin's head up and staring into his eyes.

"W-"

"Are you embarrassed, babyboy?"

Hyunjin but his lip and looked around, only to see the hallways was basicly empty, only a few students wandered there, which was still enough for Hyunjin to even stress more.

"We're at school."

"We were at school yesterday as well, baby.", the younger moved his hand to cup Hyunjin's face, letting some of his fingers brush against his neck.

"Seungmin!", Hyunjin quietly shouted, lowering his head and feeling his stomach turn.

The younger chuckled and looked around, noticing that no one was looking at them in that exact moment. He saw Chan and Changbin coming to them and realized they knew already. The way Changbin smirked and Chan's eyes widened was in surprise but also something else. He pretended he didn't see them and lifted Hyunjin's head by his chin.

"Here."

The taller took the note and furrowed his eyebrows

"What is this for?"

"Tomorrow's note, it's the last one."

"But, they said 15!"

Seungmin shrugged, preparing to walk away.

"I guess they changed their minds."

"Wait."

Their body's harshly collided as the taller pulled him back by his arm, making the two other boys stop, only some foots away.

"What?"

"I-I also have a note. I was going to leave I-it in the locker so they could take it."

Seungmin shrugged, not getting away from him.

"I'll give it to them."

Hyunjin but his lip.

"I-"

"I see, you don't want me to read it..."

Hyunjin but his lip harder.

"I'm-"

"I understand, seriously."

The shorter smiled weakly and cupped Hyunjin's face again, surprising both the younger and Changbin and Chan as he made their lips colide in a slow kiss.

Hyunjin immediatly pulled him closer by his waist, never wanting to let him go.

Their lips moved together for a short time, Seungmin pulling away and meeting his eyes. He then looked over his shoulder and made the taller turn to the other two, his chin falling .

"Give it to Chan, he knows the admirer as well, he'll give it to him."

"He what?"

Seungmin smiled but Hyunjin could swear his eyes didn't. He seemed somehow sad, which was troubling the taller more than the fact than his friends just watched them kissing.

The younger fixed Hyunjin's hair and placed a short peck on his lips, whispering in his ear and leaving the three behind after.

"What the hell just happened? What do I need to give the admirer?"

Hyunjin almost got mad at Chan for not telling him before, but he had no strengths for that. When he turned to his friends again, his face was decorated with small drops and his eyes began to redden.

"Hyunjin?"

The taller looked at them with pleading eyes and a confused expression.

"He just said goodbye."