[11]

✅Revised

This chapter and story took in unexpected turn not gonna lie, but I felt like doing a top Seungmin and for some reason I feel like doing a kinky Hyunjin, don't come at me.

TW: not smut but mature content⚠️

"Can I kiss you?"

Seungmin's eyes widened at the question, his heart skiping a beat. The taller bit his own lower lip, still looking at Seungmin's plumpy ones. At the lack of answers, Hyunjin looked at Seungmin's eyes again, the boy stared back at him with a nervous expression.

"H-Hyunjin? W-what... why?", it all came out as a whispers

Hyunjin bit his lip down harder and closed his eyes, using the arm that held Seungmin's waist to rub his temple, which made the younger slightly pout at the lost contact.

"Sorry, let me just help you out-"

"No."

Hyunjin's mouth was slightly open when he faced the younger again.

"No?"

"No, why would you want to kiss me?"

"I-I... Jezus Seungmin you're really direct.", the taller chuckled, trying to hide his nervousness.

Seungmin let his arms slip around his neck again, stoping when their faces were centimeters apart.

"You started it."

Hyunjin brought him closer, holding him by his waist again under the red haired curious eyes.

Why was he doing this?

"I know...", the other whispered, his eyes on the others lips again. Seunming bit his lip slightly , making the older tense up. "Shit.", he leaned closer. "You're going to be the death of me, Seungmin."

The younger sighed agressivly and tangled his hands in Hyunjin's wet hair, pulling him closer, making their lips collide, not giving a shit about anything else at that moment.

Immediately Hyunjin kissed back, his grip tightening on the younger. Hyunjin tried to take control this time, caressing Seungmin's torso as he moved his lips slowly, the younger playing with his hair softly. He swiped his tongue over Seungmin's lips and the younger let him in, with a shaky sigh. Hyunjin took his time trying to explore and memorize everysingle corner, making the younger go crazy. After a while Hyunjin pulled away only to start trailing kisses down his jawline, onto the neck, making Seungmin gasp. Hyunjin left wet kisses all over the boys neck until he finally found what he was looking for. As soon as he kicked a certain spot just above his collarbone, Seungmin pulled his hair a bit and sustained his breath. Hyunjin smiled against his skin, proceding to use and abuse of the boy's sweet spot.

Seungmin tried hard, but couldn't control the small moans everytime the taller bit down slightly or sucked on his skin. He almost lost it when the other chuckled against his neck, leaving a long kiss on that spot before facing the guy.

"You're always so stone cold, I like seeing you like this.", Hyunjin placed a small kiss on Seungmin's lips and heard the younger sigh, his eyes still closed when he pulled away."A total mess."

Seungmin burried his face on the older's nape, trying to keep him from seeing the smile that had just been planted on his face.

Hyunjin kissed his shoulder again, also failing in fighting his smile.

"What happened to the guy that isn't a faggot like m-", Seungmin felt Hyunjin's lips against his one one time, not letting him finnish the sentence. The taller pushed him against the wall behind him and used his hand to pull his neck, deepening the kiss immediatly, leaving as Seungmin's only option to submit to him. The younger let his hands travel throught Hyunjin's body, feeling every inch of the boy's torso. He let his nails dig a bit, smiling again in the kiss when he felt the older shake at the contact.

Hyunjin knew he was totally losing control, but he didn't care, not when he moved his hand back to Seungmin's waist, not when Seungmin bit his lip hard, or when the younger mannaged to turn them around, or even when Seungmin gripped his hair, making the older close his eyes at the sudden pain, moving to a place of the pool where they had foot, the water covering them almost to the neck, still.

Seungmin bit his lip making Hyunjin whimper.

"What, babyboy?", Seungmin took his chance and pressed their body's together making their lower parts meet. Hyunjin let out a quite loud moan, surprising both of them. Seungmin's smile quickly came back and he had an idea. He tapped Hyunjin's thigh recieving a confused look. "Hoop on.", Hyunjin's eyes widened but he complied, letting his legs curl around Seungmin's waist. "Now don't be noisy, got it?"

Hyunjin gulped.

"T-there's no one her-here."

Seungmin grinned and pressed the boy's hips down, making him close his eyes agressivly. The younger felt his heart race when Hyunjin let his arms slide onto his neck this time, and placed a soft kiss on the taller's neck.

"I know.", he made Hyunjin face him and slowly moved agains him, seeing his eyes gloom. He let out a whimper and tried to hide again but the other didn't let him. "I want you to look at me, babyboy. I want you to look at me and do exacly what I tell you to, understood?"

Hyunjin gasped as Seungmin started moving a bit faster, his hands griping hard on his shoulders.

"Y-yes."

"Yes who?"

Hyunjin didn't know what he was feeling anymore, it was like he wasn't him, his vision was blurred and his body shaking, he had butterflies fighting in his stomach, not even flying anymore. He whimpered again as he felt Seungmin's hand rubbing his thigh.

Holly shit.

"Y-yes Seungmin." The red haired chuckled but his earlob."Fuck.", he let out.

"As much as I like hearing you moaning my name," Seungmin pressed Hyunjin's lower body again, both of them hard already, the taller whining in pleasure." you need to understand that right now, I'm not Seungmin to you. Understood, babyboy?"

Hyunjin let his gloomy eyes wander through Seungmin's face, observing the guy with a shaking heart.

He was hot.

He was beautiful.

"Y-yes."

Seungmin rolled his eyes and slipped his hand inside Hyunjin's swiming shorts, making the other snap out of his dream and yelp.

"Yes, who?"

Seungmin attacked Hyunjin's neck again, looking for the boys sweet spot as his hand started caressing his member slowly.

Hyunjin hugged him harder and gasped at his ear.

"Yes d-daddy."

Yeah, I guess I woke up and chose violence :)