"Care To Share What's So Interesting In Your Damn Mind...???"~Chapter 2

*The media added may not be perfectly similar to the scene so please edit it through your imagination, i am and i will try my best to give you the perfect picture*

*First and Last P.O.V of this person (for now) but if needed i will add more**Don't skip its important or else I wouldn't have written it* #Enjoy#

Chapter 2

"Care To Share What's So Interesting In Your Damn Mind...???"

#Unknown P.O.V#

  I let out a yawn while driving to Gran's cafe. I just got down from the flight.

The seats were not as comfortable as my bed and the wailing kid with his mother who was continuously apologizing in a high pitched voice didn't help either. I would have pitied her or maybe even helped her to calm down the child if it was day time. But unfortunately for her and me it was night time and I was sleepy and tired, just wanting to sleep... But she and her child continued to annoy the heck out of me till the announcement of getting out of the plane around 3:00  in the morning.

Now here I am in need of caffeine to be able to keep my eyes open. This town has only one cafe open at this hour in the morning, and that is Gran's cafe.

She opens the entrance at 5, I wonder how she does that daily.

I parked my car in the small parking lot, but big enough to have three cars parked at the same time. Something is better than nothing right ?

I got out of my car, locked it and then walked to the entrance

I haven't been here since a week, I missed this cafe every single day... It has self service system since Granny is old and can't do anything due to her age.

I observed the cafe while walking to the entrance...  different shades of coffee beans combined with cream color theme used for the whole cafe inside and out.

I pushed the door open and entered. Probably I am the first one to enter since it only 2 minutes past 5 am.

On one side it had two tables with four chairs each. Nearby three tables with two chairs and lastly on the other side of the stand and machines system, there are four single chaired tables... One of these in a specific corner is my favorite one because it gives you an awesome view of the beauty of our town.