When Reality Struck...~Chapter 3

*Continuation of Chapter 2*

#Enjoy#

Chapter 3

When Reality Struck...

###Unknown P.O.V###

"You're going to help me find the house of Maria Mathew...And for your kind information, you don't have a choice in this matter. Because this is an Order not a request. You understand?" I ordered and for the first time her response satisfied me... But my satisfaction didn't last longer... She took advantage of me loosening my hold, and bit my palm which was covering her hand and stomped her foot with her knee high boots on my toes, how come I didn't notice that they are also the shade of coffee beans.
It hurt so much but I didn't leave or loosen my hold on her hands which were in my left hand.
I rubbed my palm where she bit ,on my coat, trying to get rid of the pain.
When it felt like I couldn't control her with my single hand while in pain, barely able to stand. I yanked her back into my chest, my hand in pain now circling her neck.
"I am never going to forgive you if you don't stop protesting. Act like a normal girl and show me Maria Mathew's house and i will forgive you." I warned her.
She said something but I didn't understand so I asked her to repeat.
"Why?" She asked clearly this time.
"Why do you ask,Why?" I answered with a question of my own.
"She is uh... My friend" She choked out. Oh wow that just made it a lot easier.
"Mind your own business, Sweetheart" I said not wanting to let out something that's not my secret to tell.
"Don't you dare call me Sweetheart" she said annoyed. And how clique is that. I chuckled.
"Then what should I call you?" I asked when I realized that I didn't even know her name, and wanted to know her name.
She struggled to say a name. I wonder why.
"Uh.My-y name is... Ah So-sofia." She choked out again. Why is she so hesitant and stammering while saying her name. As if she forced it out of herself. Her nose twitched, just like it has when she said Maria is my friend. I wonder why..?
Ahh!!! Slowly everything clicked in place. She was so lost in her mind but then too she sat at that single chair table which means she is used to siting on that table which means she doesn't have any friends... It also means that she lives nearby, because I didn't hear any sound another then footsteps...
She lives here for a long time,enough to walk into the right place while lost in her mind, but doesn't have a social life.
Which means Maria isn't her friend. She is lying.
She is lying about her name too... A girl who doesn't have her friend usually uses her mother's or sisters name when in panic or in need. Which mean Sophia is her mother...
Isn't Sophia Mathew, Maria Mathew's mother ...
Oh no no ! She can't be Maria Mathew. Now that I notice she does seem like she is.
I can tell because of the description I got of Maria Mathew.

### Maria Mathew's P.O.V###

He was silent for quiet a while, which gave me the chance to wonder... 

Who is he..?

Why does he want to know where i live..?
I don't have a social life so no other name entered my mind other then my mother's...
My mom would not be proud that I lied two times today. She likes honesty.
I wonder if she has came out of that room yet or not..?
What if she comes out and doesn't finds me home and goes back again..?
I feel the adrenaline rush in need to go home so I took advantage of his distraction, ducked and yanked out if his hold and sprinted towards my house...