Sorry, This Is Not A Chapter.

Hi Guys! Good Morning. Have a awesome day ahead. :)

I have a lot of important stuff to say, but first

Thanks a lot to every single person who read my story, even thank you for checking out my story and not reading it till this word of mine. Because somehow even they participate. :)

The readers who don't continue reading motivate me to make my story more interesting and perfect.

As for the silent readers,

The reads are enough to know your opinion. So thank you for reading :)

And i have recently received a review from one of my silent readers on facebook. And she said exactly what i wanted to hear. I was waiting for someone to say this from before i had even planned out the whole story and published the description here.  

Thanks a lot :)

AS for the supporters,

I have at least 2 votes on every chapter i have published. And the credit goes to..

Knight1001 & bhartidevender 

So special thanks to my bro and my buddy for their never ending precious support :)

Because of each one of you my story "Something's Just Can't Be Changed..." has reached 969 reads. Masha Allah  :D

Means soon it will reach the mark of 1k Insha Allah :)

I knew one day i will reach this point, but i didn't expect this only after Prologue + 18 chapters. So i am speechless :) All i can do is thank you guys.

Now, 

why i crossed my deadline which was on Thursday night but i updated on Saturday night. 

Let's just say i had a crazy hectic week and i was awake till 1:00 am just to finish this chapter and publish it. Even though i had to wake up at 6:00 the next morning.

I have results on Wednesday for one of the two exams i have given.

  So very sorry for the delay :(

Now,

Why the next deadline for Chapter 19 is set on 20th MAY 2016

The thing is i have my exams in less than a month and i haven't studied at all. 

I am finishing my high school this year, so grades are important.

So please try to understand how hard i am stuck when i so badly want to continue writing but i have to study :(  To be a writer by profession is what makes it easy for me to bare. 

But guys, 

please pray for me :) I need a lot of wishes and prayers.  

Now,

A sorry and thank you gift for you guys,

This is my way of thanking all the readers,Since i don't know all of your user names i found this the best way to thank you. :)

And this my way of apologizing for not updating till 20th May.

Well the gift is already given. 

I was going to end the chapter when he realizes he hasn't checked the bathroom and she escapes the room through the bathroom.

But then i decided to lengthen the chapter because of these two reason and give you guys a gift :)

SO i ended where i ended. 

Chapter 18 is the most longest chapter i have published. Which is 3,910 Words

Hope you enjoyed :)

Now,

I recently calculated the amounts of words i have written in this story and as unbelievable as it is...

I have written

43,930 Words Masha Allah

Means above 40 thousand words 

To say i still can't write five lines in a essay on the topic. Birds of the same feather flock together. >_< 

O.O

Only 18 chapter and i have crossed 40 thousand already. 

Couldn't resist sharing.  :D

Lastly,

"If you don't shut up, i will kiss you." I stated, staring at her luscious lips as they moved.

"See you just proved me right." She claimed. Yup she is right, but who cares. I might just get a excuse to kiss her.

"I am not just warning you, i am serious." I warned, but it didn't sound like a warning even to me because my voice sounded strained even to myself as i tried to stay in control. I wanted to say this staring straight into her eyes to increase the effect but i couldn't just move my eyes away from her lips.

"I am not stopping you either." She stated, as she bit her lips.

'Ficken Scheiße!' I cursed as i lost all the control i had over myself and inched closer.

###End Of The Chapter###

Hope you like the chapter. :)

Try not to kill me lol

At least Don't Forget To Wear Gloves ;)

And to save my life no questions today... :P

My advice is still the same keep Expecting The Unexpected. ;)

Hope you understand how everything takes place. And i hope the images helped.

And yes i made them myself. Using the Microsoft PAINT on my laptop. :)

The next chapter will be published before or on 20th May.Stay Tuned. Stay Curious :)

I will explain the reason in the next part. Which won't be a chapter.

Thanks a lot everyone. :)

Bye. Take Care everyone.

###

Comment

Share

Vote

"Aisha"

###

Lol, sorry guys i just couldn't resist teasing you.:P

Bye :)

Take care. :)

"Aisha"