A Mug Full Of Coffee, A Cafe And A Handsome Faced Maniac... ~Chapter 5

Chapter 5

  A Mug Full Of Coffee, A Cafe And A Handsome Faced Maniac... 

### Maria Mathew's P.O.V ###

        I kept following him on the way to the coffee shop... Like the ego headed person he is, he didn't glance back once to see if i am following him or not. I guess now he is the one lost in his own damn mind, how ironic. I wonder who he is, and what he is doing here...? Doesn't he have something else to do... But to an extent i don't mind since i want to know at least something about him, i hope he doesn't have a bad or mean intention... if he has then i will be helpless until my mom leaves that room... but he did comfort me... and he had his chances but he hasn't done a single action that could hurt me. Even though his hold was firm, i wasn't hurt by it... or maybe he is just doing this to win my trust... maybe he knows i don't trust people easily so he is trying to win my trust... i sighed. I don't know anything anymore...

What will my mom do when i tell her this? How will she react ? I have never came across such situations to even get an idea what to expect... My mom was the only person in my life from childhood, i did have friends, but i never bought them home or hung out with them after school hours. All of my friends had their dads with them except me... my friends use to ask me whenever they got a chance to do so but i never answered their questions. I was afraid that they would disappoint my mom.

What would i have said anyway... I had questions of my own that were yet to be answered... Whenever i tried to ask my mom about my dad, her expression less face yet tear filled eyes filled my vision and i use to freeze...  15 years have passed and her reaction on my question still the same effect she has on me if possible even has gotten even stronger than before. My friends or anyone in this world won't understand. My life is filled with only my mom... and if can't keep the only person in my life happy, then life is a waste.

I did only what my mom did... and things she doesn't do was like illegal for me... i automatically found those things weird and disturbing... like having boys as friends or talking to them without a reason, socializing... Using cell phones, computer, television ... i had everything, she never stopped me from doing anything, in fact she herself bought me these yet i didn't use them. It was just something naturally in me, even i couldn't go against this even if i tried. I made an account on many social sites thinking that once i will get used to this it will feel as natural as eating, walking, sleeping. But i was wrong... i made new friends on these sites, when that didn't work i tried searching my old school friends. Found most of them, even though on different social networking sites. I am still in contact with them. Yet these things still feel weird. 

I broke out of my thoughts when i saw him push the door open and enter. I increased my speed and entered after him to see him resting comfortably on the chair he had pulled towards my favorite table earlier. He already had his coffee so i took mine and sat down in front of him. He didn't make eye contact or glance up at me, just his eyes fell on my hand that was on the table holding the mug filled with hot coffee and stopped there, then glanced out of the glass wall separating us from the world. 

 I cleared my throat to get his attention

 I cleared my throat to get his attention. His head snapped in my direction, he maintained eye contact with me and leaned back, rocking on the chair. As if, examining me. 

"So my turn, hmm ?"  He said with a blank expression. 

"Yup." I said with a nod. Trying to hold my curiosity.

"Addicted to coffee, Love this spot and designer of this cafe." He replied with a proud grin.

 WOWWW!!! That's awesome. He is not that dangerous i guess, but still not enough information to trust him... there is a possibility that he is lying though. Maybe he said that to win my trust. I thought and kept those to thoughts to  myself, my expression guarded. 

"Alright. I find this view perfect, this spot is my favorite and love coffee." I replied with a mocking grin. He is not getting anything from me until he gives something... maybe i won't give him anything even if he does, Since he already knows enough.

"I love the color black, i hate pink and i have my name written on this table." He replied with a wide smirk. I can sense that he is trying to trap me, dangerous or not i don't know. 

"I am not a fool, i don't believe you and i don't trust you." I replied with confidence, but unbelievably his smirk got wider... if that's even possible.Seems like he wanted me to say that. My confidence deterred after this, but i didn't let it effect me. Something is telling me he has an intention, an aim behind all this, good or bad i don't know.

"I don't mind the fact that you don't trust me, i know your dad and your dad knows me too." He said. Still with the same smirk but with an unreadable look in his eyes. I don't believe him, not at all. If there is something i want to know about my dad, then i will straight out ask my mom. But even if he is right, even if my dad himself send him here, i won't believe him or even hear a word about him.

"I don't believe anything you just said, i don't trust that whatever comes out of your mouth is the truth and even if it is, i don't want to even hear a single word about it." I replied with a calm voice and a expression void of any emotions. Then got up to leave, the mug full of coffee, the cafe and the handsome faced maniac...  And headed home.

After spending so many years without knowing my dad, he thinks i am going to trust a stranger with anything related to dad... even if my dad himself comes to me with proof of him being my dad, i won't give him any importance if it makes my mom sad... so what difference will it make if some stranger comes to me and says that he knows my dad.

I don't hate my dad neither do i have any problems from him or anything related to him, How can i hate someone i don't even know??? I don't even know if he is alive or dead, i don't know what happened between my parents. But since my mom hasn't told me anything, i believe that's what is best for me according to her. And i don't plan on betraying her.

I guess Something's Just  Can't Be Changed... Like she can't even bare the thought of her being the reason of her mom's tears or sadness.

I unlocked the door and removed my coat and hung on its usual place. Removed my boots to relax and rest for a bit. I was about to go upstairs but my stomach growled,which reminded me that i haven't eaten since yesterday evening. Alright, I will have something first even though i don't really feel like eating. 

I started heading towards the kitchen, then heard some faint sounds coming from around the kitchen area... The closer i got towards the kitchen, the more clear the sounds became... Like someone is in there... Did my mom come  out of that room finally ???

<><><>The End<><><>

So who do you think is in that room???

Who could it be???

Kindly mention share your thoughts in your comment.

I hope you guys liked and enjoyed the chapter.

###

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

"Aisha"

###