"Can I consider myself as your friend..? Your first friend..?"~Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Can I consider myself as your friend..? Your first friend..?"

###Maria Mathew's P.O.V###

"You're just as ridiculous as me in acting" He said still chuckling whilst holding his aching tummy. Just like I am holding mine. We were laughing for so long that our tummies started to ache. Now that we have calmed down he started the conversation.

Ah!!! He finally swallows his ego.

I fake gasped and said in a mocking tone. " You Survived"

"What??" He asked confused.

"You didn't choke and die while swallowing your ego" I said while slightly high pitching my voice to make it sound dramatic. Then left my jaw hanging for the after effects.

He stared at me for a while, as if I have grown a second head. Then shook his head as if trying to shake himself out if his thoughts.

His bluish green eyes wide, long eye lashes slowly blinking,  eyebrows raised to their extent. His black hair seemed like he had ran his hand through it not so long ago. His lips slightly parted, opening and closing like a fish.

It was so hard to control my laughter at his expression. He looks so cute, yet so hilarious, I want to pinch his cheeks but my laughter isn't co-operating with me.

After some seconds I couldn't take it anymore, I burst out laughing. We hadn't got up from the floor, after our laughing fit before so I was now on the floor, head throw back laughing, my hand supporting my weight. I probably look like a mad women  but I can't help it 

I wanted to see his expression again but my laughter wasn't allowing me to do so.

I abruptly stopped when I realized that he didn't respond... I mean tried to stop because I am still chuckling, the image just won't leave me alone. 

But then the image of his angry self when he had turned towards me and I could sense his anger from afar filled my vision and all the laughter died down.

I gulped not ready to face his angry self right now. I hesitantly glanced where he was standing a while ago and saw that he isn't there, I gulped again. Maybe he is seriously going to kill me now. 

I glanced around the room to see him comfortable resting himself on the chair he might have dragged from the dining table near me. His hands resting on the back of the chair since he sat on it front side back... Staring at me without blinking, without breaking eye contact... His expression blank like he's trying to mask his true feelings... His true emotions... His true self...

That's when it clicked in my oh-so-fast-brain that he knows me and he knows who I am... He was searching for me but why ???

He doesn't seem like a murderer to me... But I don't know people... Due to the lack of any social life... I don't have the talents to know anything or get an idea on how cruel people at times can be... and here i am laughing  with him, instead of interrogating him... what should i do now??? 

He cleared his throat, which bought me back to my senses... 

"There you go again... lost in your own world." He said.

"Can i consider myself as your friend?... Your first friend?"When he had my attention, he continued.

So he thinks he is going to be my first friend??.  I thought then chuckled,but didn't respond. He patiently waited for me to say something.