'The Dart Game.'~Chapter 14

** Let's rewind back to when they were at the airport from Maria's P.O.V***  

(Don't Skip Anything in this chapter. This chapter contains how she escaped and further will contain more stuff about her current whereabouts)

Chapter 14

'The Dart Game.'

###Maria Matthew's P.O.V###

I stayed silent not wanting to annoy him and risk my plans. Just waiting for the perfect time to turn my plan into action. Its like playing a dart game. The only difference here is that i will only win if all the dart's hit the bullseye. One mistake and i will probably end up making my life in the worst position than it already is. For the first dart to hit the bull's eye i will have to start obeying him and stop annoying him, both are like the hardest part of the plan.  

We arrived at the airport. I was lost in my own world throughout the whole ride to the airport. I could feel him glancing at me every once in a while but i didn't feel like responding to it or even acknowledging it. The area is familiar because not long back ago, i had traveled with my mom to go to France. We were moving towards the check in procedures when i felt like this is the perfect time to begin my plan into action. I am hoping for the best results. Time to throw the first dart.  

"Can i go to use the washroom?" I asked. Pretending to look unsure if he will allow me or not.  He looked so suspicious and doubtful for a moment that i was sure that he will refuse.

"Alright but i will start the timer of 5 minutes as soon as you enter. If you don't leave in the mean time then i will barge in and then no one will be able to stop me from hoisting you on my shoulder until we are on the plane. Not even you. Now hurry up and come back we are getting late." He said with a warning look. I am surprised he even agreed, no matter how many conditions he applies. I just nodded with a grateful expression and moved towards the ladies washroom, i could feel his eyes following my every move. A lot is left but first dart hit bullseye perfectly made it hard to hold in my grin.

As  soon as i  entered the washroom which means out of his line of vision, i pumped my fist in the air hence receiving odd looks from the females in the washroom

As  soon as i  entered the washroom which means out of his line of vision, i pumped my fist in the air hence receiving odd looks from the females in the washroom. Well i don't care anyway. 

'Its exactly 7:31:22 PM, i have to get out in 5 minutes and 30 seconds  which will be at 7:36:52 PM . If the first dart hit the bulls eye perfectly then i don't need to worry about the next few darts.' I thought as i washed my face and dried it up. I glanced at the time again, 7:33:38 PM. I kept my feet, my eyes fixed on my watch. When we want the time to fly it freezes.