What Actually Happened?~Chapter 9

Chapter 9

What Actually Happened?

###Third Persons P.O.V###

She was silent, as if in some another world but tears were flowing through her eyes when he sat down beside her. She suddenly chuckled then said. 

"The key to unlock the basement is hidden inside the freezer, in the ice cube tray. And the really strong scented perfumes are in the laundry room, kept in the old washing machine. In case you need anything more enter this corridor and knock on the door it leads to. Maybe she will even give you a hand to dig a hole to bury me in, in case you want to avoid getting caught because the neighbors have a really sharp nose. That's the reason why we stuffed all the strong scented perfumed in the old machine..."  She laughed. "I know you must already be tired of my ridiculous rambling but i can't help it, i want to help you because you're a good person. At least you made a delicious coffee with a smiley face, What if it had poison? Who cares... What makes you a good person is you choose something i love as my last drink, better then directly drinking poison or with something else. At least you thought about me... what i love, what i don't...You allowed me, in fact clearly mentioned that me not trusting you is the right thing to do. Yet i trusted you is my fault, you're innocent."

She searched his pockets, and took out a card and a pen. and started writing something then said "I am writing on this that 'You're innocent, all fault is mine. I Maria Matthew am the one responsible for my own death.' Maria Matthew huh? I don't even know if i got the name "Matthew' from my dad or my mom, Funny isn't it? I know practically nothing about myself... In fact i didn't even know that i don't even know anything about myself until now. I added my autograph below in case people don't believe you, Unlike me."

She started blinking rapidly as if can't read then put the card and pen back into his pockets. She opened her mouth as if going to say something, but didn't even say a word. She tapped his shoulder with much difficulty then lifted her thumb up then fell limp in, her head landing on his thighs. 

After a while he lifted her head from his lap and placed it on his shoulders and  gently lifted her in bridal. He adjusted her in his arms before moving upstairs towards what seemed like her bedroom. He placed her on her bed, covering her with a blanket. 

He went downstairs and after searching the fridge and the cabinets he started cooking. While in the bedroom Maria was peacefully sleeping.

***About Half An Hour Later***

He was done with cooking so had started checking out the books kept on her desk later on started reading and  when found an interesting one named  "Something's Just Can't Be Changed..." while waiting for the princess to get up.

 ***Above One Hour Later***

Maria had started moving by now. Her actions caught his attention and he kept the book back from where he had taken and exited her room. Her action kept getting more violent as he heated the soup he had prepared for her and bought some for her to her room. When he entered her room a panicked expression crossed his features when he saw her moving so violently as if having a nightmare. With the tray consisting of the bowl of hot soup he was holding he moved towards her bed, to place the tray on the bedside table for waking her up but as soon as he bend down to place the tray, her hand hit the tray from below and gratefully his reflex was fast which is why he jumped back and save his face from getting burnt but wasn't fast enough to save his whole self and ended up with just a spoiled pair of clothes. Since he was wearing his leather jacket which saved him from getting himself burnt. 

The bowl along with the tray crashed into pieces on the floor except the spoon, creating a loud sound. He hurriedly removed his upper body clothes and shook her while calling out "Maria! Maria, wake up!" to wake her up and stop her from screaming. Then started cleaning up the mess.

The whole time he was cleaning, she was blabbering nonsense.

"What the heck are you talking about???" He said irritatedly after he finished cleaning and left the room to change clothes. Whilst Maria had started moving in her sleep again . She hit her head against the headboard then rolled off the bed head first. Hearing the noise he hurried upstairs to find heron the floor clutching her head. He once again lifted her of the floor and threw her on the bed with an irritated expression.

After an "Ouch!" was heard from her she silently observed her surroundings even him, realization crossing her face slowly before she spoke up.

"Oye Hallo Mister! Stop glaring and tell me why i am not dead already." She ordered. Hearing her words his demeanor changed, back to his old self. Tsk tsk tsk...

But Something's Just Can't Be Changed... Like their future.

<><><>The End<><><>

***Now you can go and continue reading the story from the earlier chapter***

This wasn't an actual chapter, just from a third persons point of view to give you an idea as to what happened, and for you to be able to differentiate between what actually happened and what was just in her dream\nightmare or should i say a figment of  her memory and imagination caused due to what she is going through. Like when someone goes has a bad experience or memory they wish it were all a dream when actually it isn't a dream. 

So this is what happened with her. But to give you guys the perfect image of what occurred and what she is going through. Any queries feel free to ask.

And i haven't wrote the whole last two chapters in the third person point of view, just the last part of chapter 7 and the half of chapter 8  because i found it enough to explain the needed details.

Thank You.

###

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

"Aisha"

###