'Frustratingly Beautiful to be exact.'~Chapter 12

Chapter 12

'Frustratingly Beautiful to be exact.'

###Maria Matthew's P.O.V###

I stayed silent not wanting to annoy him and risk my plans. Just waiting for the perfect time to turn my plan into action.

We arrived at the airport. I was lost in my own world throughout the whole ride to the airport. I could feel him glancing at me every once in a while but i didn't feel like responding to it or even acknowledging it. The area is familiar because not long back ago, i had traveled with my mom to go to France. We were moving towards the check in procedures when i felt like this is the perfect time to begin my plan into action. I am hoping for the best results.

"Can i go to use the washroom?" I asked. Pretending to look unsure if he will allow me or not.

###Unknown P.O.V###  

{In Maria's words, Mysterious Maniac's P.O.V } ;)

Don't skip this,

this  chapter contains information that you will miss and then end up misunderstanding the further story.

*** Rewind back to when they were in the cafe before arriving at the airport***

"Who is she to you?" An old man standing behind me inquired curiously, as the machine filled my mug with coffee. I got an idea who he is talking about. She looked so innocent right now, i am surprised she didn't move and actually obeyed my orders. I didn't have any answer to give him. The story is long and i don't have time to dictate it to anyone at this moment

"Why? What do think?" I asked in return to avoid answering his question.

"If my about-to-retire ears heard it right then she is clearly not your girlfriend,  neither wife. That's why i am curious." He exclaimed. I wonder how many more people have heard us arguing and are curious. Maybe i should take a mug for her too since she hasn't moved yet, she looks so innocent at times that i can't resist doing something that can make her happy. 

"You're right. She is neither of the two." I replied chuckling. I held both the mugs full of coffee and moved towards her when his voice stopped me. 

"Does she know?" He asked but his tone implied that he knows the answer of the question he is asking.  He is too smart for an old bald man. I didn't look back and give him the satisfaction, just gritted my teeth as i continued making my way towards her. 

"Since you obeyed, which wasn't hard but i won't stop you from drinking coffee like i had thought as your punishment for ordering me around." I said as i kept two mugs filled with coffee on the table then sat down in front of her. Maybe she is acting differently because of what i said to her about her not facing the truth and all that stuff. Or maybe i am viewing things differently because i feel guilty...

"Thanks." She said with what seems like gratitude as the held the mug.

I finished mine and waited for her, as soon as she finished her coffee, i got up with my mug in hand, before i could tell her to follow she got up and we did the self service routine then left the cafe, moving towards the car. All the while she silently followed.  As earlier i opened the door for her to sit inside first, not wanting to risk her escaping. She leaves me surprised at times, so don't want to take any risks, especially after her earlier stunt. One more stunt of her's and my life will practically end. I entered and started driving towards the airport.