Chapter 4: Talk Pt. 2

3RD POV:

As they were talking about the new school Izuku would be going for, Inko wondered how he would get in since the entrance exam has already passed and the first week of school starts the following week since they were one week behind UA for the most part. All Might nodded his head at the question and explained the hows. "I am going to call the principal of the school and pull strings. I will also bring the principal into the knowledge circle of One For All as well so Izuku has someone in authority at the school in the knowledge of the quirk so he can get help from school staff. I will ask them to place him into their 1-A class and since school hasn't started there yet the students won't know that Izuku had strings pulled for him to get into the school. I'm sure some story will be provided to the staff which I will help with to ensure he isn't discriminated against due to being placed in without the exam." All Might stated and Inko was glad he was going so far for her son and covering all of the bases of the possible situations of what could happen. As they were talking they then moved onto the topic of how they would get Izuku's quirk under control.

"Now Izuku, I want you to do what Principal Nezu suggested in apply your quirk analysis towards One For All. Though... hide the information the best you can or use different words when referring to the quirk and not call it One For All since we don't need someone finding it out due to you writing it down." All Might said and Izuku nodded his head and All Might started to talk again about the plans. "Outside of that, before my master died to All For One she introduced me to a friend of hers that trained me after her death. He became my mentor and I learned how to control One For All for myself. My problems didn't lay in too much power and need to scale back rather than I needed to learn how to fight with it since I was able to use all 100% but I received it at a much weaker point... I seemed to have grown it stronger than I realized as well." All Might stated and Izuku rubbed his arm remembering the feeling of it breaking and All Might shuddered at the memory of seeing Izuku fall from so high. "As such, I will call him and ask him to come out of retirement and set up a way for him to work at Shiketsu so he can train Izuku personally since I can't be with Izuku like I planned to at UA. Izuku won't let me quit since it would cause issues in the public if they were to learn of me quitting so soon and I can't go work at SHiketsu since it would make it easier to connect Izuku to me and the truth of the quirk." All Might stated and Inko nodded her head and asked who the man was that was going to be training Izuku. Both Midoriya's watched as All Might shuddered before he spoke.

"I am so sorry that I will be condemning you Izuku... my mentor's name is Gran Torino. Izuku, if you thought the 10 months of training cleaning the beach was hell... well I am sorry to say it will seem like a cakewalk to what he will do to you. I am deathly afraid of that man but we got no other choice since I don't want you breaking your bones since it would lead to permanent damage which we can't have." All Might stated and Inko agreed but asked what the man might do. All Might shuddered as he remembered his training and Izuku got worried a bit. "The man is ruthless in his training. He's an old-style trainer that will throw Izuku into the deep in and kick his ass while Izuku trains to ensure Izuku is ready for any villains. I hated the training but I must admit it made me really prepared for a lot of the people I went on to face since they were all easier to deal with than the Gran Torino. He won't let Izuku die if you are wondering but Izuku will be pushed to his limits and then past them if Gran Torino does as he pleases which he will since no one can stop that old man. He's really old and short now but can still beat me..." All Might said and Izuku wanted to meet the man but was afraid as well. Inko was kind of happy that Izuku would be prepared to deal with people that he fights in the future but wish it didn't involve so much pain. 

After Inko signed the paperwork, All Might said he would start making the phone calls at once and asked if he could have some tea while he works on the calls. Inko nodded her head and went and got some fresh tea as All Might pulled his phone out and started to make his calls. Izuku though went and started notes on One For All and attempted to learn how to control it via applying his quirk analysis to the quirk itself like any other quirk he does.