Chapter 36: Singularity Point

3rd POV:

Weeks have passed and Izuku has been hard at work with classes and his work-study. All Might and Izuku surprised everyone when they made even more appearances even after the Internships were over. They were all shocked to see Halo out and about since it meant that he had his provisional license already which confused people on how he obtained it so quickly but All Might and Izuku never answered questions regarding personal details Izuku. This was to avoid him getting tracked down. Izuku did talk to some people and spoke on what type of hero he wanted to be, the Hero of Resilence since Izuku admitted in front of the cameras that he expects a rise in crime the day his master retires but he would be hard at work reassuring people that there would always be hoped.

These messages were pre-thought out since All Might and Izuku wanted to start preparing people to accept the idea of All Might's eventual retirement that would be sooner than all of them would know since All Might was pushing about two hours and a half right now as his time limit slowly drained away. These statements made by Izuku had sparked a heated conversation about the future without All Might and many realized that he indeed would need to retire sooner or later since he's been around for so long. People were starting to accept the idea that he was indeed still human just like the rest of them. 

As this conversation was going on, Izuku was taking a rest day. He's been pushing himself hard over the past few weeks and Inasa convinced him to relax and to just go out shopping or something. Izuku groaned when Inasa asked him to take a break since he was doing so good in making progress as he had pushed his control from 35% to 40% due to all of the hell training that Gran Torino was putting him through and all of the experience he was getting out on the field. As Izuku was resting that day, something happened that caught him off guard. He had fallen asleep out in one of the rest areas that the school had around campus and when he 'woke' up he found himself in a completely different place. 

"Where am I?" Izuku asked out loud but of course he received no response. Izuku stood up but found himself already standing and had black mist around himself. He noticed his head and only his right arm was not covered in the black mist and he was worried he got captured by a villain somehow but then something happened. HE turned his head towards his right and saw them... he saw the previous users of One For All as he recognized Nana Shimura from a photo Gran Torino showed him but there was something wrong. There were only 7 people standing by him so they were missing one person. That is when Izuku heard a scream from in front of him and as he turned his head he saw two people with white hair. One was on the ground and the other one standing above him. 

Soon the images changed once again and the man with white hair that was on the ground was now reaching out towards him. Izuku then heard a voice, the voice of the man as he called out. "So you are the ninth..." stated the man and Izuku looked shocked and tried to reach out to him but the moment he touched him, everything changed once again and all of the past users were standing before him. It was as if they were reaching out towards him but then Izuku heard the man's voice again. "You have passed the Singularity point and the core has grown... you will start seeing the changes soon." stated the voice and then the dream or vision came to an end as Izuku found himself back where he was at the rest area.

" stated the voice and then the dream or vision came to an end as Izuku found himself back where he was at the rest area

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Izuku looked around and noticed his quirk was on and the area around him was destroyed. The Principal, Gran Torino, his homeroom teacher, and some others were running towards him and looked at the destruction. Gran Torino looked worried and Izuku leaned to him and said something happened with One For All and they needed to speak in private. Gran Torino nodded his head and told the Principal what Izuku had said and the Principal told the staff to clean it up while he and Gran Torino talked to Izuku Midoriya. Soon they were in the Principals office with Inasa as well since he knew about the quirk.

They had even called All Might and Nezu to bring them into the conversation as Izuku explained what happened as he was told about the quirk singularity point with One For All but no one knew what the changes were and what it meant for Izuku. Nezu though proposed an idea that everyone thought was crazy but it was the only possible answer. The theory was that Izuku midoriya might start receiving multiple quirks because One For All may have passed more than just raw power. They already know now that some form of the past users is saved inside of the quirk which Izuku has confirmed multiple times now, so it's possible that the quirk may pass a copy of the previous user's quirks as well. That thought was scary and it was more like a reversed version of All For One in a way that made All Might pale a bit. "We need to consider it as a likelihood and we need to know as much as we can about the previous users' quirks for whenever they start appearing. We know the 7th user had Float but we don't know anything else about the past users so All Might and I will start digging into it in our free time. Let us know if anything else happens Izuku." Nezu stated and he agreed that he would keep everyone up to date with any changes he feels in One For All. After the call ended, Izuku just sighed a bit because he honestly couldn't catch a break.

"I really find myself involved in the most impossible situations don't I? First, I am a quirkless child in an almost fully quirked society, then I get a quirk which has 200 years of history, then I get expelled, then I find out a 200-year-old villain, then stain, then provisional exam in the first semester, and now this... my life is a mess and I blame Inasa for it," Izuku said with a smirk as his friend just asked how he could be blamed for any of that. Izuku shrugged, "I don't know... because of your passion! I'm reaching aren't I?" Izuku asked and they all nodded their heads and Izuku groaned. "Well, there goes the rest day now doesn't it?" Izuku asked with a chuckled and Inasa said to just take another rest day and go out shopping at a mall or something. Izuku thought about it and decided he would take the next day off and go visit his mother or something since the final exams have passed and they were preparing for the summer break training. Shiketsu High School unlike UA doesn't do summer camp training retreats. Instead, they offer their students open lessons that they can attend on anything they want to focus on from rescue work, strategy, and so on with several days committed to just quirk training as well. 

These training days would start in about a month or so as the school was still preparing everything for it as well so Izuku decided to just go back to his hometown and invite Inasa along which he agreed since he wanted to meet Izuku's mother again and thank her for the cookies she sent their class a few weeks ago. Izuku just hoped nothing else went majority wrong anytime soon but of course, he had to jinx himself since things would start taking a turn for the worst in the near future and the world would be watching it all happen.