Chapter 13: First Combat Training

3rd POV:

Several days passed and it was now Wednesday for Izuku and his new friends at Shiketsu. Overall, Izuku got lucky and was saved from doing a lot of training on Tuesday afternoon since Gran Torino wanted Izuku in good condition for the following day's combat training. Izuku though had to weights starting Tuesday morning and moving forward. Gran Torino thought of the idea as a way to help increase Izuku's muscles as Izuku would get some break from the weights on him as he sat down in class to do homework. He had weights on his arms but they didn't weigh that much that they interfered with his work but Gran Torino did give Izuku a heavy weighted undershirt and weights to go on his legs which Gran Torino required him to keep on at all times unless a teacher told him to take them off or he went to sleep. 

Izuku was also not allowed to use One For All to move around with the weights on. He was allowed to turn the quirk on when he was sitting down in the dorms or if it didn't distract his classmates in class but whenever he moved he had to turn it off so his body would get the full benefit of having them on. When Wednesday afternoon came around it was now time for their first training lesson. They would be doing a combat exercise in the dome training ground that was behind the dorm area. It was a bit further out from where Izuku was training in the forest behind the dorms so they all knew where it was located at. 

They all arrived at the training grounds in their hero outfits and honesty, Izuku wasn't allowed to take full control of designing his outfit. Izuku's outfit was actually done through David Shield and his daughter since All Might and Gran Torino wanted his outfit to be able to withstand One For All activating and throwing hits. The outfit was also designed to help deliver more force when he attacked people. (Ignore the mentions of the black whip and everything for now. I will bring that in the future though so it stays apart of his outfit for the future.) Overall, his costume was given armored shoes and some hard guards to make his punches more hard-hitting.

They also built in a dark mode in the event that Izuku ever did a mission at night so he could blend in more with the night

They also built in a dark mode in the event that Izuku ever did a mission at night so he could blend in more with the night. The outfit also had armor built in to the suit to help tank some blows from villains. The mask that he was given had a communications device in it to sync up with comms for any missions he went on and he would be able to turn the face mask guard on to help filter his air so he didn't breathe in gas from villains. Included with the face mask was a fabric that could be pulled over his head from behind to cover all of his hair and fit against his head. The notes stated it was meant to help protect his hair from fire if he ever needed to run into a burning building and his green hair could also be hidden with it at night during night operations.

 Overall, the suit was made for his future improvements but also to protect him in his current state of progress. Overall, Izuku had to admit that he liked what he was given and asked All Might to pass his thanks along to the Shield family for creating his outfit. Soon, after Izuku finished changing into the outfit, he moved towards the training room where they would be having their combat lesson. When he walked in he was greeted by his classmates and they all liked his outfit as he showed it off. Izuku also liked the outfits of his classmates as well. Izuku also enjoyed looking over Inasa's outfit as well and asked him why he only had one arm with a glove.